Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva missions! what happened?

Insane-Mana

Normally depending on the location of the kuva fortress i could do kuva missions back to back pre the last hotfix. Yes some times you had to wait 5 or 10 minutes for them to spawn again. But now i do 1 mission and then all of a sudden there are no more kuva missions. Then 2 minutes later they are all back, i do 1 or 2 again and they all gone and i have to wait again.

I've been doing pretty much only kuva runs the last week or 2 so i think i know when something changed or is not right.

plz look into it.

thx

22 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Usually there is a cooldown between a kuva mission poping and another. The wiki is pretty accurate about it.

Yet the wiki is also wrong some times.

Im telling you i play kuva missions 24/7 basically and some thing changed. I know all about them spawning or not. Even you can enter a kuva mission then the kuva has moved to another node or planet. But this ain't that.

Another example:

Normally you play a kuva mission and when you complete it its off the node ( this is normal), but 2day i have played the same kuva mission back to back for like 3 times.

Some thing is wrong.....

46 minutes ago, Insane-Mana said:

Normally depending on the location of the kuva fortress i could do kuva missions back to back pre the last hotfix. Yes some times you had to wait 5 or 10 minutes for them to spawn again. But now i do 1 mission and then all of a sudden there are no more kuva missions. Then 2 minutes later they are all back, i do 1 or 2 again and they all gone and i have to wait again.

I've been doing pretty much only kuva runs the last week or 2 so i think i know when something changed or is not right.

plz look into it.

thx

It has always been like that. I actively farmed kuva in december -> january when i had 2 weeks of free time. I managed to even stockpile nearly 200k kuva before i understood that i have increased amount of stress and anxiety and stopped. The cooldown is one of the reasons that builds up stress - it's stop your from doing half-conscious forward grinding momentum. It's like taking breaks in intense workout - it helps a bit, but it makes it twice as hard to start up again. What's worse is that cooldown wastes my freaking time  - if i dedicated 2 hours of my life to farm kuva i should be able to farm it instead of being presented with forced break points that only stops my progress. 

I actually made a post about all my gripes with kuva farming : 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

Il try and be more clear

I been farming Kuva for about 2 months, but the last 2 weeks 90% kuva 10 some thing else. I have no life so yeh when i say 24/7 it is 27/7. In all that time it would be like this:

log on. Look for kuva fortress and identify the 2 planets. Then start at 1 planet and ignore excavations and spy's unless they Floods, move and to the second planet and repeat. Then all the missions would be gone ( on cooldown ) sometimes 5 minutes some time 10.

Now i log on see maybe 4 or 5 mission between 2 planets, do 2 missions and now all missions are gone. This is NOT how its always been.

edit:

i just did 2 x KER at ceres before writing this post, now 5 minutes later is only 1 kuva mission..... KER on ceres

Edited by Insane-Mana

3 minutes ago, JudgeXion said:

I also noticed this.

To be even more clear, you see 5 Kuva missions on ceres, you do 1, all 5 is gone, 5 minutes later 1-2 shows up again. 

Yup exactly this. I've noticed it too it's really odd.

Just did 4 on sedna, on the fourth my game crashed ( probably cause i was recording to try and show the problem ).

Before i started this thread i notified support, maybe they fixed it? To soon to say maybe lets keep an eye on it. Rather not have my kuva needs denied this weekend. aiming for 500k by sunday :x