Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Mission Availability Beyond Void

ikkabotz

Pretty simple- let us elect to start missions on the starchart at any level we would like as endless. Not even all levels on a planet, just the survivals or defenses that already exist with a level scaling option? Want to do an endless survival on the moon starting with lvl70's? There's a way to do it now! I personally love later level content in survival, please create the ability to do it beyond void and reaching higher levels much sooner. I don't know how rewards would be given in rotations, I don't really care about that- just get me a way to play harder mobs in the setting I'd like with players also interested without sitting in game waiting for the scaling!

Edited by komoriblues

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

I see where you're coming from, but I don't think that's a good idea. Tge thing is matchmaking could prove disastrous.

I believe they could select some nodes and have them scale up a lot though... Hmm...

Easy solution. Make it so you can only do it in private lobbies.

@Naimul, that's exactly what I thought too. Anyway, I hope somehow the word gets out and it gains some traction. We need to get people playing together in more difficult content together for the fun of it. It's always a pleasure to see the ability of players highlighted as the challenge grows. Unfortunately I think this is very neglected in current game state.