Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much credits is needed to craft all equipment items?

DesuTronic

Question

Has anyone ever calculated this? How much credits is needed to craft all items that are that are required to get all of the 380~ish atm equipment items?

For weapons the cost to buy or replicate the blueprint and then craft the weapon and for warframes to buy or replicate the blueprint, craft the 3 warframe parts and then the warframe itself.

Even if there would be discussions about if multiple power cells should be counted as well for all of the different kubrow and kavat breeds.

I'm just wondering if someone knows some sort of estimate. 10mil? 20mil? 50mil? 100mil?

6 answers to this question

I hit MR23 around the end of last year, so I've crafted pretty much all I can. My lifetime earnings, having played for approx 16 months, are shown as 56.6million. Now, assuming that's correct, if I take out the 12.6 I have currently sitting around and the 6 Pedestal Prime I bought, and that brings it down to a nice round 40 million. 

I contributed to our dojo quite heavily, and I've built a lot of things like health restores etc. and bought things from Baro so you can probably reduce it a bit more, but hopefully that helps.

Edit - forgot about mods... so if you ignored mods, it would be lower still. But it wouldn't be as much fun :)

Edited by dstrawberrygirl

17 minutes ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

My lifetime earnings, having played for approx 16 months, are shown as 56.6million.

What earning are you referring to? Do you mean the Gross income shown in the stats? If you are referring to that then let me tell you how my stats show my gross earnings as 110 million where as I have 150 million in my inventory atm. I think that only shows credits you have picked up as drops in missions from containers and enemies and doe snot count the missions rewards.

12 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

What earning are you referring to? Do you mean the Gross income shown in the stats? If you are referring to that then let me tell you how my stats show my gross earnings as 110 million where as I have 150 million in my inventory atm. I think that only shows credits you have picked up as drops in missions from containers and enemies and doe snot count the missions rewards.

Good information - I thought it sounded low, but it's the only stat I could see that might have been useful. Without a real stat for all earned credits, there's not a lot else to go on.