Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ancients Model

Unibot

I hate it. Its wobbly, its square and worst of all it does not define disrupter from healer.

Also its scale is normal, not large, so ancinets are well hidden in the crowd now.

They stun, they drain, they heal, they should be easy to spot to be killed first, but no.

Now you get drained, stuned way much more, cause they are not easy to spot.

Also!!

Tell me.. Just tell me where the hell should I shoot them ?!

Their wobbly body is like whole thing. Where are the weak spots ? It was so clear with the boot, now its random. You do not shoot weak spots - you kill slow. So thank you DE for infested buff, now I hate you.

I hate you so much... ;(

Well NOW they're a threat as they should be!

They stun, they drain, they heal, they should be easy to spot to be killed first, but no.
Now you get drained, stuned way much more, cause they are not easy to spot.
AS THEY SHOLD BE!

Thank you DE for infested buff, now they are real opponents!
I love you so much... :)

They were already real opponents before the buff. Ever get stunlocked by 3 of them hitting you at once?

Their large size made them easy to target, but you had to prioritize between them, or the chargers and runners knocking you down.

If they were bullet sponges before, now they're too hard to even kill.

+1 for the OP, putting the new weak spot in the legs(if the wiki is to be believed) was a bad move because now no one can actually see their legs in the mob, small sized as they are. 

Bring back the red ancient disruptor please.

I miss the larger and colour coded ancients now instead of being succinctly recognized they hide and are just more annoying not challenging. 

I believe the new weak spot is the head, I seem to do more damage when I shoot there.