Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does "without being disrupted" mean

(PSN)Exia0321

I have this as part of my Riven challenge--

kill 134 enemies without being disrupted.

I have no problem killing 134 enemies, i just don't know what "without being disrupted" means. 

Also since there is no level requirement on the challenge can I really just go to a low level mission and feel like Vader vs Rebel patrol (spoiler alert they ALL die)

I believe it means you cant be affected by a magnetic status effect. Magnetic is the one you can find on grineer doors in spy missions. They drain all your energy and distort your UI for a few seconds. It could also just mean you cant be affected by a status effect in general like being knocked down from blast or slowed from cold.

Edited by booty_hunter

So while I still dont know exactly what that statement means I can say that the Riven challenge is the freaking easiest thing to do. 

Just to test my other questions I decided to pick the lowest level Defense mission in the game (on Earth) and used my Zenistar and max range Miam Equinox. 

Yeah I completed the Riven challenge in 13 waves (but of course couldnt extract till 15w). 

I was hit with tons of bullets (I actually went AFK after wave 4) once I realized that this did not fail the Riven challenge.

I was never downed (level 5s cant even wipe my shields) and never hit with any status procs.

My reward...Atlato riven (ughghg)

Hope this helps anyone else interested.

Edited by (PS4)Exia0321

8 hours ago, (PS4)Exia0321 said:

I have this as part of my Riven challenge--

kill 134 enemies without being disrupted.

I have no problem killing 134 enemies, i just don't know what "without being disrupted" means. 

Also since there is no level requirement on the challenge can I really just go to a low level mission and feel like Vader vs Rebel patrol (spoiler alert they ALL die)

I had a similar challenge

I remember i took loki with a vulkar wraith, stayed invisible, went to earth extermination (lowest level possible), killed everyone from a distance.

It took me 3 runs.

A friend of mine took ember, it was easier for him

Hope this can help