Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes and Mesa

(XBOX)My Team Feeds

Question

9 answers to this question

Grace + Avenger on Mesa

You can use Naramon with Traumatic redirection to have permanent hp regen and permanent +30% crit rate, which makes peacemaker crit 100% of the time with small chance of red crits.

Avenger is by far the best for peacemaker and grace just goes nicely with it, eventually you can go yolo with 2 avengers and +60% more crit.

Edited by ViS4GE

5 minutes ago, ArcusVeles said:

I use Velocity and Precision, or Velocity and Victory.  Victory rarely procs when using Peacemakers, but it's a nice way to help keep your health up when you're face tanking with your 3 in sorties.

IIRC Velocity does not affect peacemaker, but peacemaker can proc it.

I'm using Avenger (bonus to crit chance) and Aegis (extra shield regeneration) on Mesa.  I paid 200p per Avenger (seems to be a very standard price) and between 120p and 150p per Aegis.  Anything that activates on getting hit will activate constantly on a Mesa using Shatter shield and Peacemaker.

Mesa is an energy hog, so I thought about Arcane Energize, but those are going for 300p each and I can overcome the problem with Zenurik and liberal use of energy pizzas.

I use Grace and Energize, or Grace and Avenger because of shatter shield gives you that sweet 95% damage reduction.

The reasoning behind this is that Avenger will give you all that crit chance which is +30% additive when you take damage so it works for your weapons and peacemaker, I don't bother with the other ones for pistols because they are too gimmicky so I use Grace because I also use Rage mod and you will gain energy, and heal up so you won't ever die.

Edited by Alcatraz