Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How's Wukong right now?

mosaickle

Question

10 answers to this question

He's best as a solo frame. He's a brawler and nearly un-killable.

He can do decently at most missions, exceptional at survival but since he lack mass CC, he will have trouble with higher level Defense.

He's got diverse forms of damage through guns and his melee ulti, he has a panic button through cloud walker which also gives some utility.

25 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

He's best as a solo frame. He's a brawler and nearly un-killable.

He can do decently at most missions, exceptional at survival but since he lack mass CC, he will have trouble with higher level Defense.

I have to do solo missions with impaired WiFi, plus I have Frost for defense missions

I'm probably gonna do more survivals nowadays since they're better for farming resources so yeah, he's a good choice then?

32 minutes ago, Atylia said:

I have to do solo missions with impaired WiFi, plus I have Frost for defense missions

I'm probably gonna do more survivals nowadays since they're better for farming resources so yeah, he's a good choice then?

Yea, he's very good for solo survival.

33 minutes ago, Atylia said:

Oh yes he's very good for survivals. Especially when paired to a good melee. You just can't die. Well... unless nullifier. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Insanely tanky and a exalted ability user. (Consider getting Drifring Contact for the best results)

His ult represents all the CC he has tho, which inaros definitly is better at.

Pick inaros for Cc and gun tanking and wukong for melee tanking.

Hmm, I guess I can do a bit of both from time to time