The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia build help

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

Question

9 answers to this question

I'm a noob with Forums, But i'm quite an Old player in actual game.

Octavia's all ability requires Dur for long term active. letting team mate take their buff, provide crowd control etc etc

Str is for sure a needed thing, unless you're in lower levels, like Earth, Venus, and Mercury.

Eff however, just in case, i always at least keep it as high as i can without decreasing anything else.

Range however, just a stretch would do,

Octavia's Base range for all ability is quite decent, doesn't really need much, cuz the roller can bring the mallet with you.

according to my game play, Octavia's 1,2,3,4 abilities are all with a very large range.

my suggested numbers are very basic.

Intensify + (Primed) Continuity + Stretch + Streamline + Vitality + Redirection + (Primed)Vigor

one put whatever you like

Aura i'd say Energy Siphon, :D

Zenurik takes care of energy period if you get 1 off after maxing the initial node and mastery/cooldown node. I expect that it'll be nerfed because it's too useful

Thanks to everyone posting. My "SoundWave" is building as we speak so I'm hovering around looking at builds and songs...that don't sound too silly.

11 hours ago, (PS4)InSaiyanOne said:

Zenurik takes care of energy period if you get 1 off after maxing the initial node and mastery/cooldown node. I expect that it'll be nerfed because it's too useful

and then there WOULD be rage on the forums over such a massive change....FAR too many builds revolve around its need and honestly...it ADDs versatility as we then do not have to always run 130+ power eff.

OT: My solo build revolves around ~200% duration, 100% eff, 94% range (i fight infested mainly, and almost always solo, so range isnt really needed, especially with mallet and Amp), and around 165% power str. 3 forma build currently with 1 D, and 2 V polarities added. as I tend to fight infested a lot, I also run a maxed Vitality and maxed Rapid Resilience to shorten their toxin dot in the off chance i get hit by one. as seen below, i also run Enemy Radar + enemy Sense +animal Instinct (comp doesnt really matter too much, as i tend to be invisible for a lot of time past 30 minutes in most DSS matches) as they DO increase enemy spawns and handspring for those annoying as hek ping ponging hookshots

My abilities run 41.2 seconds for her 1, 2, and 3 (buffs are 30.2 seconds) and 61.8 for her 4, and for energy I use Zenurik...and the occasional energy pizza if getting caught by parasitics. with this build i tend to go ~ an hour in most DSS rounds and the Derelict Survival, solo. Toxic Ancients with their OP breath attack and the Mutalist osprey's toxin cloud tend to rack of a TON of damage...so most of the time the infested kill themselves no matter what group they are in.

I do tend to run at least one weapon with Radiation as it knocks out Ancient Auras (except parasitics), which is great against healers and disruptors. Mainly Lesion with a Radiation/Cold build (with HR due to the shear status all the time) so when it procs any status it also procs viral.

edit: the streamline is there for one of my runs and i forgot about it, i tend to use Flow/P.Flow instead

vHAXLE2.jpg

Edited by Kalvorax