Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much approx would this Riven go for?

-HybridSniper-

Question

So I have a Riven and I'm unsure of how to determine prices etc or give a reasonable price whilst selling,  Zhuge Croni Visilis - +Fire rate (x2 for bows) +Damage, +Zoom and - Puncture. How much would this approximately go for, I am aware it is a free market and that the price should be determined by the seller, however I do not wish to rip anyone off, nor do I wish to be ripped off, so I'd like a estimation of what this would go for if anything, I'm unsure of the differentiation between God-Good-Trash Rivens as I am new to selling them. Thank you ^.^

8 answers to this question

Fire Rate on it is Unnecessary, the Damage Bonus is too low, the +Zoom isnt an advantage and the -Puncture breaks the Riven completely as the Zhuge is a Puncture based weapon. I would say its worth 1~200 at most just because it has no Rerolls.

Best trying to Reroll it a few times see if you can get Damage/Elemental + Crit Chance or Damage/Elemental + MultiShot.

So, 1 good stat on a riv usually makes it worth about 100 or so depending on the popularity of the weapon. Then, two good stats on a riven (damage increasing stats), makes it worth 300 at least, and the price only increases from there depending if there's a negative or if you have CC/CD on a crit based weapon, etc. IMO, you should sell it now so someone can reroll (pricing it at about 75-125).