The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they changed the synoid simulor again?

Fallen_Echo

Question

As title says i noticed to changes shown below.

On 2017. 03. 24. at 10:31 PM, [DE]Danielle said:
  • The Status Chance increased to 35%
  • The amount of Orbs required to make a full stack has decreased - it used to take 5, now it takes 4.
  • A Critical Chance of 5% has been added.
  • The AoE Explosion range (based on stack when expires or manual detonation) increased from 0.5-2.8 meters to 1-8 meters.
  • The Explosion Damage has increased from 50 per orb to 75 (300 at full stack).
  • On an orb stacking event (when orbs combine), damage range decreased to 1-8 from 3-8
  • On an orb stacking event, damage decreased from 150-250 to 20-50 28-43 they decreased it even further?
  • The Synoid Simulor has had its max Ammo Capacity reduced to 75. Ingame it shows 800 ammo

UXxRzN4.jpg

9 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Ingame it shows 800 ammo

if you're in Simulation, it doesn't update the Ammo Pools for Weaponry completely when switching between Weapons. if you had Equipped a Weapon with an extended Ammo Pool previously and changed to Simulor, it would have still retained that Ammo Pool size, but you wouldn't be able to pick up any more Ammo until you go below 75.

7 hours ago, Ozent said:

That was a visual bug which was fixed the patch after, but before the touching of the crit, there was no value.

Wait a bit there, i remember that i could do crits on targets, if it would not have. Even the wiki and datamine sources concluded that it had 10% crit and x2 crit damage, even the forum was filled with advices on how to make a crit build for it.

An issue  is  see  also  is  the status  .  I  have  80%  status  chance  but  im wondering  if  it  s  on  the  vortex  DoT  or  just the explosion  because it doesnt  seem  to  proc status  on  the  vortexes  DoTs . Any  one tested  it  ? and  how can u  build synoid  for crit with  a  5%  crit chance  ?  Arcane avenger ?