7 answers to this question

Primed Point Blank - Must

Hells Chamber - Must

2 x Elementals - Must

Blaze - Adds damage and fire - Really good

Seeking Fury - PT is really good for shotguns and Sobek reload is really slow

Acid Shells - Must

Riven

I dont use the augment at higher levels unless I want the synd proc. 

Sobek doesnt have enough status or crit to justify builds around that. So straight up damage or multi would be the dream world with maybe reload as Qol.

Might be worth but not absolutely required to get both Shattering Justice and Acid Shells for your Sobek. Then depending on how fast you like to shoot, or reload, Chilling Reload, Seeking Fury, Accelerated Blast might be useful. Blaze will be good as long as it doesn't compete on your planned elementals.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

So yesterday from the sortie, I got my first Shotgun Riven and it just so happened to be the Sobek. I immediately built it and now I need a build idea for it. I also need suggestions on what to look for in a Sobek riven, like damage, multishot, etc. 

You look something that you like in riven mods, the point of rivens and your builds is that they are at the very core "yours", since that way they will fit perfectly into your style of gameplay.

Is there any particular mechanic that you don't understand like damage against grineer? reload speed?

2 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

You look something that you like in riven mods, the point of rivens and your builds is that they are at the very core "yours", since that way they will fit perfectly into your style of gameplay.

Is there any particular mechanic that you don't understand like damage against grineer? reload speed?

No I understand all those, but I don't know what I'm looking for in a Sobek Riven since I haven't used it before. What it exceeds in.

Edited by (PS4)joshw1400

1 hour ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

No I understand all those, but I don't know what I'm looking for in a Sobek Riven since I haven't used it before. What it exceeds in.

Use the simulacrum and check the stats in the market or just link it in chat and check the stats there.

Edited by KIREEK