The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some love for the semiauto rifles and snipers!

Azamagon

On 5/3/2017 at 11:50 AM, nameomnz said:

BUMP.

I may suggest additional perk for sniper riffles.

-Always Crit on headshot(Innate)

-Red-crit on Crit-headshot(CriticalChance+Innate)

Becasue the critical chance on sniper riffle is inconsistent, When I'm tris to get stealth-headshot kill It's doens't crit and alert the enemies. So I hope this could work as well.

That sounds entirely fine since that's the purpose sniper rifles have. That with addition of innate punchthrough would make them worth bringing again to me.

honestly i just want the grinlock to be the marelok but with slower reload and better accuracy. i mean...they are the SAME gun..so why is the pistol so much better (at base cuz...we know pistol mods) so basically what you did but instead of buffing reload add the damage up to 160 like the marelok. (barrel would add bonus dmg hence your crit chance addition you have)
then again DE often changes dual pistols drastically *coughcough magnus/broncoP coughcough*

also LOVE your sniper changes. but honestly Depleted reload should be for all primaries (it was a bandaid because we despised the 2 bullet vectos prime)..cuz there are a few rifles/launchers I want to use that on >.>

Edited by Ordosan

6 hours ago, Ordosan said:

honestly i just want the grinlock to be the marelok but with slower reload and better accuracy. i mean...they are the SAME gun..so why is the pistol so much better (at base cuz...we know pistol mods) so basically what you did but instead of buffing reload add the damage up to 160 like the marelok. (barrel would add bonus dmg hence your crit chance addition you have)
then again DE often changes dual pistols drastically *coughcough magnus/broncoP coughcough*

also LOVE your sniper changes. but honestly Depleted reload should be for all primaries (it was a bandaid because we despised the 2 bullet vectos prime)..cuz there are a few rifles/launchers I want to use that on >.>

Well, regardless of how it's done, Grinlok seriously needs QoL-buffs (any form of speed and/or magsize) and a reason to equip the syndicate mod (reliable crits would be nice if you waste TWO modslots for critchance alone, especially if one is DEDICATED to the weapon specifically!). It's overall just too slow and unreliable to be of good use in the game these days. Looking at the Sybaris-family, the Grinlok (and the Latrons, to a lesser degree) is likely very envious

Glad you like the Sniper changes :)
Depleted reload being for all Primaries could definitely work, but then it'd be the obvious reload-mod choice for the Bows (not that it really breaks anything, so I guess that point is moot anyway).