Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to rank Red Veil, Arbiters of Hexis, and Perrin Sequence simultaneously?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

They're my 3 favorite syndicates, but I've never been able to have them all ranked up at the same time. Red Veil is my main Syndicate, but Arbiters of Hexis is my second favorite, and Perrin Sequence comes in at 3rd.

My current setup is Steel Meridian, Perrin Sequence, Red Veil, and New Loka maxed. I want to change that to Red Veil, Arbiters of Hexis, and Perrin Sequence maxed. What are the various ways I can go about doing this? Because I want to be helping out each Syndicate directly, or as many as possible at least. But I also want to be efficient.

Ugh, what a mess. It's like the syndicates are set up to hinder me and my preferences as much as possible! If only we could just pick out 3 favorites no matter their alliances :/

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

4 answers to this question

Wiki lists this as one possibility, although possible not being one you like: Steel Meridian (25%), Hexis  (6.25%), New Loka (68.75%) results in the 3 syndicates you want and New Loka at 50% rep Efficiency. 

Edit: Alternatively, if you want to leave one of the three out, there are other, better solutions. 

Edited by bluepheonix13

See it like this. There are two groups that really hate each other. Would it not be weird if you go around parading support for the other side without them starting to dislike you?

You are pretty much making Propaganda against those who you supposedly support.

You can easilly support up to 4 syndicates. This goes in 2 possible ways. Meridian and Veil always being 2.

Main: Red veil
Secondary: Loca
Extra: Meridian, Perrin

Main: Meridian
Secondary: Suda
Extra: Veil, Hexis

You only equip the main and secondary for the most part and let the extra's leech off it.

Edited by Airwolfen

10 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

You can easilly support up to 4 syndicates. This goes in 2 possible ways.

There are more possibilities than 2. For example, I earn rep with Perrin and Hexis and get Cephalon and Loka as extras.

@OP

I'd suggest you look at http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicates#Tips , there is a table of possible combinations of 4/5 syndicates with their farming efficiency, maybe you'll find something worth investing there. There is also this nice little graphic, which can provide some help to choosing your syndicates:

Spoiler

800?cb=20141024204651