Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There is a werid, infested, lump looking thing on my warframe's neck.

Doctype_

Question

12 answers to this question

You could also get a infested kubrow by starting a regular kubrow incubation, then it would drain the cyst into the egg instead of curing it, so you could still get infected w/ that frame. Helminth charger is pretty neat imo, i suggest you get it if you havent already.

First thing, incubate with a Kubro.  It gives you a Helminth Charger, which is the most aggressive companion out there.

Then, head inti that Infested looking room on the Orbiter (Back right, to the left facing away from the map console) a week later to kill it nice and dead.

The "werid, infested, lump looking thing" is a Helminth cyst, caused by going into a mission with a Nidus.

Six days after the cyst's appearance, a small follicle will protrude from it. This indicates that the cyst is 'mature' and can be drained.

If you have completed The Glast Gambit, it is possible to drain this cyst in the incubator to create a Helminth charger. Otherwise, visiting the infested room in your landing craft and interacting with the creature there will cure it, immunising that warframe to further infection.

See wikia for more info.

Hope this helps :laugh:

12 hours ago, osmo2 said:

The "werid, infested, lump looking thing" is a Helminth cyst, caused by going into a mission with a Nidus.

Six days after the cyst's appearance, a small follicle will protrude from it. This indicates that the cyst is 'mature' and can be drained.

If you have completed The Glast Gambit, it is possible to drain this cyst in the incubator to create a Helminth charger. Otherwise, visiting the infested room in your landing craft and interacting with the creature there will cure it, immunising that warframe to further infection.

See wikia for more info.

Hope this helps :laugh:

Completing Glast Gambit is not necessary. I bred my charger before even completing Natah.