Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

feedback related to Devstream 91

zoobmer

• Rebecca said she will cosplay Steve. what would be cooler is if Steve and Rebecca both cosplay each other for the tennocon live stream
  • you showed a filter system for trade chat. these filters would be super useful for recruit chat as well
  • the fan melee weapon and the dual wield are super cool. however, what I think would be amazing is a fan and secondary stance with aim assisted shots built in. maybe even give us two stance slots per melee weapon: one for melee only, one for melee and secondary
  • dev streams have gotten a lot bigger than they used to be, diluting the 4 plat prizes. I propose a new system: you still prizes 4 times, but each time, you'll draw 1 prize for youtube, and 1 prize for twitch, totaling 8 prizes.
  • you mentioned focus changes. the problem with the current system is that none of the abilities, with the exception of passives, are worth increasing the cooldown. for the new system, please make sure that extreme alignments of the light-dark systems are balanced with midway alignments off the bat.

7 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

you'll draw 1 prize for youtube

AFAIK there is no way to do a random draw on youtube.  Unless they've made one DE doesn't know about yet.  Twitch picker is a twitch add-on that goes through the list of chatters.  When something like that exists for youtube (and/or facebook) I'm sure they will use it too.

I was on both channels and boy was it hilarious watching the youtube 'plat!' spam and all the complaining when none of them won.

You forgot to remark about the "let it sit for a while" response for oberon.  Didn't they say the same thing about Mag and Volt various other highly controversial reworks that were never revisited after "sitting a while".

Edited by Xekrin

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

AFAIK there is no way to do a random draw on youtube.  Unless they've made one DE doesn't know about yet.  Twitch picker is a twitch add-on that goes through the list of chatters.  When something like that exists for youtube (and/or facebook) I'm sure they will use it too.

I was on both channels and boy was it hilarious watching the youtube 'plat!' spam and all the complaining when none of them won

then they could pick two twitch winner each time, for a total of 8 switch prizes.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

You forgot to remark about the "let it sit for a while" response for oberon.  Didn't they say the same thing about Mag and Volt various other highly controversial reworks that were never revisited after "sitting a while".

by "a while" they mean many months. mag and volt reworks have not "sat for a while" just yet, they are too recent.

5 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

What?! Aim assist on PC? Am I hearing you right?!

since we'll be dual wielding a gun and a melee weapon, I thought they could have gun shots as part of the melee combo. they would have to be aim assisted, since keeping proper aim during a fast paced combo is hard.

22 minutes ago, ZBanx said:

since we'll be dual wielding a gun and a melee weapon, I thought they could have gun shots as part of the melee combo. they would have to be aim assisted, since keeping proper aim during a fast paced combo is hard.

Not really, sounds really basic. Aim.

Shield gates! Shield gates! Shield gates!

It's a big deal even if they don't matter very often. At high level, Bombards and Juggernauts won't be able to down you in a single hit. It won't save you every time, but having a chance to react to taking a big hit is a great change.

Hopefully health gates sometime in the future too, or even have an additional gate for frames like Mag for having overshields.