The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please talk about Tennocon Digital Pass?

Wevi

8 hours ago, Neo_182 said:

Feels like your only incentive to make a trip to the convention is only for the syandana.

Please correct me if i am wrong...

When i took the trip last year it cost quite a bit.

But i got meet the people behind the frames hang out with friends and make new ones too. 

Not to mention touring the studio that makes my favorite game.

...I did not spend over a grand just for a cosmetic item.

It's a souvenir and symbolic of their first in-house con.

And i am very happy i could be part of it.

I'd love to go to tennocon, but as a student the cost of a one way flight is more than I possess in my bank atm (not even thinking about a hotel or how to get home, or how I'd pay my rent). So you are wrong, it's not about my reasons for wanting or not wanting to go, or not spending the money to go it is literally about the fact the money for me does not exist to be used for that adventure, not even close.

Maybe if you'd read my post 2 below the one you quoted you'd see me replying to someone who DID suggest the Syandana was the only reason to go and not have come to your conclusion in the first line there.

Edited by Carnage2K4

1 hour ago, Neo_182 said:

Feels like your only incentive to make a trip to the convention is only for the syandana.

But i got meet the people behind the frames hang out with friends and make new ones too. 

I completely agree with this statement! The first convention was an absolutely blast and honestly one of the best laid out cons I've even been to (I've done over 13 cons in the past.) It is NEVER about just the syandana. 

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Gray Silhouette said:

Tbh i'm just salty that it doesn't include the syandana. I would've bought it right after todays stream when they said what baro was bringing.

Same. Now, I have all the primed mods, every gun, everything he's brought. Everything I want, that is. If it came with the syndana, that'd be great, and it'd be the fashion frame straw that broke my wallet's back. 

8 hours ago, Neo_182 said:

see that sounds fun! but some people can't attend. Like literally can't attend... because of disabilities and or financial restraints. I'd love to see it in a 20-35$ ticket where the syandana is included but I wouldn't demand it lol just would be nice since there is no way I can attend even if I wanted to.

5 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

And i totally understand both of those restraints. I am a bipolar sufferer and have extreme anxiety despite all of that i really wanted to make the trip at least once hehe.

I think since it's the first year they are offering the digital ticket, and there's enough feedback maybe they'll consider doing something different next time around.

But, it's really just a cosmetic item. It changes nothing to your gameplay at all. That's the entire point i was trying to make.

oh i know it doesn't affect my game play lol. I just love the look xD. I still plan to buy a digital ticket to show support if i can manage the money! It's just sometimes it sucks not getting to do things like that (going there).