Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Ether Daggers

-DZaster

Hi, I'm recently trying to get all my weapons max but some how I can't find my ether daggers anymore.

I guess maybe I sold the blueprint long time ago but I found that there's no way to get it back (The store doesn't have it, it never appears in alert missions)

I really hope I can get it back! Plz help me out! 

Thank you!

29 minutes ago, FateHunterC said:

I found that there's no way to get it back

You are in the same boat as many many others.  Ether daggers were a quest reward that is non-repeatable at this time.  If you sold the bp or the weapon after maxing it you cannot get it back.  Your only option is to wait with the rest of us until such time as they decide to give us another shot at it.

im STILL not sure why they were taken out of the market in the first place. (were gone for what? 2 years before the quest?) I really think they should make the quests (and reward) repeatable...with the exception of the quests that give a full item (like exilus adaptors) I dont see anything wrong with being able to get a non-tradable weapon/frame BP again

The best option would be if the quest items can be obtainable in other ways too. The boar for example should be obtainable for market via credits because it is not significantly better than the strun, just works differently and it is now drop by Drekar troopers and sometimes other grineers drop but it would be much better to get it from the market. I have 2 ether daggers because once it was a market item i bought the bp and crafted once again when introduced as a quest item I finished the quest and got it again. It would be much better if a variant could be drop in quests and normal items could be bought from the market. Also normal items not tradable yet but If it could be I could sell one unit to someone who needs it I have 2 maxed and 2 formad ether daggers. 

All items should be bought from the market except the research items but there is some weird exception. Quest are good for variants and skins "etc".

15 minutes ago, Ex09 said:

From what I gathered from other players and based on my experience as well, here how it'll go:

Have you maxed out the Ether Daggers before selling it?

(a) YES

Hide contents

...then they won't be giving you another copy of it.

(b) NO

Hide contents

Have you sold it within 24-48 hours time period?

(a) YES

Hide contents

...then there's a possibility for them to revert the transaction

(b) NO

Hide contents

...then they'll give you a blueprint instead.

Either way, just send them a ticket and you'll know your answer. :P

I did not max them and the Support werent able to help at all... So dont waste your time OP

21 hours ago, Ordosan said:

im STILL not sure why they were taken out of the market in the first place. (were gone for what? 2 years before the quest?) I really think they should make the quests (and reward) repeatable...with the exception of the quests that give a full item (like exilus adaptors) I dont see anything wrong with being able to get a non-tradable weapon/frame BP again

Agree with you man.