The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IGN wants Destiny 2 to be more like Warframe?

On 2017-5-3 at 6:43 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

euch, Destiny... the sequel's bound to crash and burn like the original did. if it doesn't, it'll be the most amazing recovery in gaming history, but given that so many people (including myself) ended up paying for a butchered carcass of a game, they'll probably dice it up and sell it piece by piece again, Microtransactions and all.

I sure as hell ain't going back.

Funny how you're saying this while at the same time their player base is still pretty dang large, so I wouldn't say it crashed and burned but that it's your own false opinion on the game simply because you didn't like it :)

Any how I'm excited for Destiny 2, think it has potential and can be made into a fantastic sequel, and the fact it won't be a ps4 exclusive sequel makes me rather happy, prefer playing it on PC especially if it remains a fps.

Edited by GrimSoulis

9 minutes ago, GrimSoulis said:

Funny how you're saying this while at the same time their player base is still pretty dang large, so I wouldn't say it crashed and burned but that it's your own false opinion on the game simply because you didn't like it :)

Any how I'm excited for Destiny 2, think it has potential and can be made into a fantastic sequel, and the fact it won't be a ps4 exclusive sequel makes me rather happy, prefer playing it on PC especially if it remains a fps.

Well, don't say we didn't warn you when you regret it like we did, also it wasn't a PS4 exclusive, it was on Xbox too and the last generation consoles too.

22 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Well, don't say we didn't warn you when you regret it like we did, also it wasn't a PS4 exclusive, it was on Xbox too and the last generation consoles too.

First one didn't disappoint me as well as a ton of others so why would a sequel lol, also who is "we" toxic players? Which nobody cared about. The game was never dead and getting into a match was never a problem even to this day, so your opinion on a game is "your" opinion. I'm sure all of us "current" players of the game will enjoy the sequel and if you don't play it, well right on 1 toxic player less before it even released woohoo.

If Destiny takes the best of Warframe and puts it into the their game...I'm all in.

Well even if they don't I'll still get it cause it looks and feels awesome to play. Graphics for Destiny 1 IMHO looks better then Warframe. Can't wait to see the gameplay trailer for the new engine. 

It has a decent story which I'm interested to see it included into the game this time around. Hoping for a solid campaign this time around. Nearly there after all those dlcs. 

Destiny feels rewarding to play. Even if you don't get the loot you want, the epic raids and gameplay are fun. Both are grindfest but one gives you way way more satisfaction when you get it. 

The sense of reward and satisfaction are what have been and always will be missing from Warframe thanks to it's F2P model. Thus why players keep on leaving this game.

So hope to Destiny 2 being epic and maybe then Warframe will change the things that are pulling it back. 

2 hours ago, GrimSoulis said:

First one didn't disappoint me as well as a ton of others so why would a sequel lol, also who is "we" toxic players? Which nobody cared about. The game was never dead and getting into a match was never a problem even to this day, so your opinion on a game is "your" opinion. I'm sure all of us "current" players of the game will enjoy the sequel and if you don't play it, well right on 1 toxic player less before it even released woohoo.

Toxic huh? why, because you didn't like the truth just because you still like it unlike us veterans- "toxic players"? whatever.

Enjoy mindlessly paying full game prices for updates every few months and waiting for fixes in the end of the year, not like i care; you're on your own...

Edit: OH btw, if you want to have a look of the real definition of "Toxic" try visiting Destiny's forums, your favorite "dang large" player base.

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Destiny is already pretty similar to warframe. 

The story fits on a piece of toilet paper, only much dumber and with more plot holes.

Almost no information on anything in the game in-game.

Pimp your loadscreen.

Broken pvp.

Awesome whale hunting mechanics.

Maybe they should make it more like CoD? Because that went so well for many other games...

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:34 PM, DxAdder said:

I'll wait for the Beta to see what Destiny 2 will be like but as of right now I will be buying it.

IF there smart they will bring something interesting to the table for PC which is starved for good games.

Millions of people are going to buy & play this on PC this is a fact.

I am 100% console pleb, but it coming to PC gives me small amount of hope for it.  Plus you guys will rip into the code and if they buried a bunch of DLC on disk I can take my money elsewhere right quick. 

If Destiny had released with all the DLC, except maybe the last bit, it would have felt like a full game on release. 

Looking into the distance in Destiny was the most depressing thing in the world, because you could see a lot of stuff was at least partly rendered assets and was probably originally planed to be huge sections of map lol.  Plus nothing felt unique to your character in that game.  Everyone looked exactly the same after a certain point.