Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In regards to the rewards for the Ambulas Reborn operation.

(PSN)Magician_NG

Question

So, a new operation is live on PC.

If you're a completionist gamer like me then I advise you to look past the supra vandal and more towards the clan xp being awarded.

Although the clan mastery system passives aren't live yet, there's potential for salty regret if you miss out on the clan xp being awarded from this event.

6 answers to this question

We should also complain (politely) about "exclusive XP" before DE decides to do this more often. It's not fair to newer clans that show up after the fact, when it becomes literally impossible for them to ever get as much clan XP as old ones did.  It's all the frustration of exclusive mastery, from now unobtainable stuff like excal, skana, and lato prime, but in clan form.

Edited by Momaw

52 minutes ago, Momaw said:

We should also complain (politely) about "exclusive XP" before DE decides to do this more often. It's not fair to newer clans that show up after the fact, when it becomes literally impossible for them to ever get as much clan XP as old ones did.  It's all the frustration of exclusive mastery, from now unobtainable stuff like excal, skana, and lato prime, but in clan form.

But you also need to think that there will be more events in the future that they can get this xp, excal, skana, and lato prime were to show that these people were playing warframe from the start while comparing that to clan xp isn't a very good connection because there will be other opportunities for the new clans to get the xp from future events. Sure the clans will not level as fast but the cap is so far fairly easy to reach. The clan I'm in started up shortly before the pacifist event and we're almost out of things to grant clan and we're not even lvl 8. Plus the only real benefit of the clan xp is getting endo and if a clan has already reached it, new recruits won't get the endo.

6 minutes ago, quietshift said:

But you also need to think that there will be more events in the future that they can get this xp, excal, skana, and lato prime were to show that these people were playing warframe from the start while comparing that to clan xp isn't a very good connection because there will be other opportunities for the new clans to get the xp from future events. Sure the clans will not level as fast but the cap is so far fairly easy to reach. The clan I'm in started up shortly before the pacifist event and we're almost out of things to grant clan and we're not even lvl 8. Plus the only real benefit of the clan xp is getting endo and if a clan has already reached it, new recruits won't get the endo.

At this moment there's only endo, but later this year DE is adding passives to the clan mastery system.

i.e. - reduced clan research times, reduced time to revive clan members, etc.

Who knows what kind of benefits a clan with everything topped off will receive?

6 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Wait, how's the new event tied to clan's xp? Isn't the bar only to unlock Ambulas fight?

To Get THE OPERATION: AMBULAS REBORN TROPHY at the end of the Operation:

Clan XP Reward

Terracotta 1000 XP

Bronze 2000 XP

Silver 3000 XP

Gold 5000 XP

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG