Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone have suggestions for what to buy with pl and ty so much devs i love you

(XBOX)BUFFALO Burrito

Question

ok so i got really lucky and got a 370pl code from the warframe devs from the last xbox stream (btw thank you so much for the code) and now i dont know what to get normally when i get pl ill waste it by buying unwanted rivens and try to make those weapons good but thats a huge waste since must of the rivens are like 10 rolls or more and i still dont have a roll i want anyways what should i get im mr 14 and  i really want to make the must out of this pl (i would buy rivens for some of my must used weapons but box players ask for 2 much)

and if any xbox player has something they want to sell at a good price just say so below and ill message you if i want it

again ty sooooo much devs i love you

(sorry for the lack of punctuation and bad grammar)

8 answers to this question

I'll give the same advice I give to anyone asking the question "What should I do with my plat?"

Nothing you can get without plat

Personally, I tend to leave plat lying around until I need slots or, if I'm feeling particularly lazy or I'm in a hurry to super-charge something, potatoes.

Cosmetics are also good candidates, if you fancy pimping out your gear; or rare prime parts that it might be hard to find relic squads for.

Other good candidates would be event items or mods that are now unobtainable. Particularly Acolyte mods, since they're very handy, but make sure it's not one of the ones you can get from Lua Spy.

That's my penny's worth :laugh:

3 hours ago, Gelkor said:

If you buy forma, remember it comes in bundles of 3 for 35 plat as well, get that instead of 1 for 20 plat.

thanks for telling me ive been paying for a year and i didnt know that xD ive wasted so much plat in the past and i should get a few formas

1 hour ago, osmo2 said:

I'll give the same advice I give to anyone asking the question "What should I do with my plat?"

Nothing you can get without plat

Personally, I tend to leave plat lying around until I need slots or, if I'm feeling particularly lazy or I'm in a hurry to super-charge something, potatoes.

Cosmetics are also good candidates, if you fancy pimping out your gear; or rare prime parts that it might be hard to find relic squads for.

Other good candidates would be event items or mods that are now unobtainable. Particularly Acolyte mods, since they're very handy, but make sure it's not one of the ones you can get from Lua Spy.

That's my penny's worth :laugh:

nice suggestions i never got argon scope so ill pick that up and if i dont go broke getting it i may get some slots and a few formas

thanks for the suggestions guys

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)BUFFALO Burrito said:

thanks for telling me ive been paying for a year and i didnt know that xD ive wasted so much plat in the past and i should get a few formas

nice suggestions i never got argon scope so ill pick that up and if i dont go broke getting it i may get some slots and a few formas

thanks for the suggestions guys

Welcome dude, since you're new to the forums: remeber to upvote good answers on anything you see to get forums members community rep. It's the little heart button :laugh: