Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks DE for the Ambulas Event

You guys did a great job, the event looks like a lot fun. Actually integrating the corpus (enemy)ships in the background to attack (do this more often), is cool and a pleasant surprise. I think there is some unrealistic expectations, but there is also some good feedback on making future events more fun as well. Overall, thanks DE for your hard work and everything you do. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Now if there was some way to integrate our archwings during the mission to fly in, duckiing and dodging lasers and turrets, land, then fight our way to perform a sabatoge then fly out of there before it blows. :inlove:

I love you. No homo =]

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Now if there was some way to integrate our archwings during the mission to fly in, duckiing and dodging lasers and turrets, land, then fight our way to perform a sabatoge then fly out of there before it blows. :inlove:

give us true fomorian sabotage where we disable the shields and enter inside the fomorian and chases after the fomorian commander in the veins of the fomorian and then rig the entire thing to blow with 10 million castanas and fly out of it ;D

The Boss fight is really cool. The Ambulas itself is not that hard to kill, specially on a group, but the contant threat of having it come back to life plus the time limit and the fail counter make it a veyr engaging fight, instead of just kill and go to extraction. I really hope to see some more boss fights like this

1 minute ago, TaleTeller said:

The Boss fight is really cool. The Ambulas itself is not that hard to kill, specially on a group, but the contant threat of having it come back to life plus the time limit and the fail counter make it a veyr engaging fight, instead of just kill and go to extraction. I really hope to see some more boss fights like this

#vay hek megatron incoming =D

I also liked the event. when it first started I thought it would be another grind fest, but when you start collecting a lot per mission you realize that it's worth the time spent. I used this time to compare weapons suitable for fightinh the corpus faction, to level some remaining stuff and to see if I could go longer than I normally would go.

Also, once you reach that 400 goal (my goal), I got a pleasant surprse that I had 400 tokens to spend on the new mods, not having to farm them again from 0 again.

GG DE