Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Items Gone from the Market?!

Max_AKC

Question

I credited my Steam wallet today to buy the Vauban Phased skin, Rubedo Rhino and Rubedo plated Yamako Syandana :D

Also went to get some of the Tennogen items on my wishlist, only to see almost all of them are gone! D: only some weapon skins are there. Thankfully, Tennogen items i've already bought are still in my inventory. But yeah, what's going on?

6 answers to this question

i'm no PC tenno, but i can say that this is odd for something like this to happen at all it's probably a glitch in their system on their end.

it might get resolved probably soon or maybe even tomorrow

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

8 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Phased and Rubedo Plated skins were not Tennogen and were never in the WF cash shop.

They're steam items. You need to get them from the steam community marketplace.

Example: https://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/230410/Rubedo Plated Rhino Skin and Helmet

That's not what he was asking, though. He said he also went to get some Tennogen items.

Sometime, even if you log by steam, the game dont consder (you can't use F12 for screenshots too).
In most of case, restart your computer should solve the issue but if it dont, go on Library > Warframe > Proprieties > Local files > Verify game files.