Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod-find cache with no damage

dodorichard

Question

12 answers to this question

Just go to Earth Sabotage with max invisibility and thief's wit.
just run around while invisible, Caches show up like normal resources to break/open everything you find. (collect the caches before starting the reactor)

The reason for doing earth is there are quite few enemies while still having medium and large tilesets.

Don't forget to put the mod on the secondary that you take into the mission.

Edited by GOEATSOMEFUSHM8

8 minutes ago, (PS4)HSomDevil said:

If this works, it would probably be the easiest. At Earth levels enemies can't even make a dent into Iron Skin.

Eesiest is loki with high power duration

Another possibility is Equinox in low-level sabotage mission; nothing in a 50 meter radius can hurt you because they're all dead.

Now it's a question of preferred style. My preferred solutions are Ivara(/Loki/Ash) and Equinox, because I like the idea "nobody knows I was in the mission", as well as "everything approaching me instantly dies"; I don't find the same appeal in "people were shooting me but it didn't do anything", but it's a matter of personal preference.

Edited by mplokijuhygtfrdeszqa

5 hours ago, (PS4)ExcessiveSteeze said:

I am sure only rhino would work because if you are careless you will shoot at a over powered red barrel and do small damage to yourself.

Not true.  Nezha's Warding Halo also works and blocks damage.  

OP, when I get not taking damage challenge, I use Rhino for his Iron Skin or Nezha for his Warding Halo.  I suppose you can also use Frost's Icy Avalanche, but Iron Skin and Warding Halo are more reliable and you don't need to engage enemies to get the armor.

As for the cache part, sabotage or Lua exterminate would work.