Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcanes How?

Azimbee

Question

I'm 800 hours in and as a solo player, Arcane Enhancements feel inaccessible. How do I get these as a solo player without dropping money? Is there any word on making these actual changes to gameplay accessible?

8 answers to this question

Presently no other way.  I don't care for trials either, and think it's absurd to lock an entire area of the game off behind 2 missions that only a tiny minority of players run.  Keep up the fight, bug DE about this whenever the topic comes up :)

26 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Presently no other way.  I don't care for trials either, and think it's absurd to lock an entire area of the game off behind 2 missions that only a tiny minority of players run.  Keep up the fight, bug DE about this whenever the topic comes up :)

arcanes aren't essential to anything - yes some of them are nice, but never mandatory and looking at the RSB it's not rly a minority that runs raids.

23 minutes ago, --RV--D4VE- said:

arcanes aren't essential to anything - yes some of them are nice, but never mandatory and looking at the RSB it's not rly a minority that runs raids.

Focus isn't essential either, and yet, suggesting that Focus should only be available to players who do Archwing Interception or other equally unpopular missions every day would be laughable.

As far as "not a minority"...   I see about 1500 people in RSB.  It's hard to say exactly how many players are online in Warframe because MMOGs are notoriously jealous of their usage stats, but judging from steam stats and general trends in the community, I'd say you have 3-5% of the active players during weird hours and less during peak hours. Which is an impressive amount for an unofficial community!  ...But a minority all the same.

Edited by Momaw

45 minutes ago, Momaw said:

Focus isn't essential either, and yet, suggesting that Focus should only be available to players who do Archwing Interception or other equally unpopular missions every day would be laughable.

on the other hand tho, focus is strongly assosiated with the game's game's core, as it's introduced in Second dream, and is/should be widely accessible - raids on the other hand are not core game to be exact and shouldn't be treated as such.