Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Please.

TheEBBGaming

Question

7 answers to this question

There's not much to say, with just Earth and Venus you won't have any easy ways. Aside from spending money.

The main platinum income is from trading, that requires mods, prime parts and other stuff that are of actual value, which you won't be getting in any easy manner with just Earth and Venus, as it leaves you with a very minimal chance at fissure missions, not to mention you need relics to get prime parts from said missions. Such relics are also not easily obtained that early on.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

I would write this off as a genuine request for help, but since OP used every modifier on their text to make it more visible, i will just write it off as a pathetic child crying for handouts.

Play the game and earn your stuff like everyone else. People are going to react a lot better to "how do i earn credits quickly" than "PLOX GIBE MONI PLS PLS".

"I want free money just because."

I work a job and pay bills. I don't have money to just give people just because they want it, especially if it's just for entertainment purposes and not for necessities like food, clothing, shelter, etc. If you are online and posting on a website like this, then I don't know if you qualify as a charity case.

My only answer is  "Good luck with that."

17 hours ago, TheEBBGaming said:

I want an easy way to get Platnimum and Credits when you are stuck on Venus. (When you have Venus and Earth) Help Me

Look for relic farming on those planets or one near by. Gather as many as you can and run the associated fissures. Even if you relic sucks, you have 3 chances at a decent prime part. Always go for the rare parts and sell them on the market.