Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Different Crosshairs

(XBOX)Ara Vome

Ok so today whilst doing the jordas verdict a strange glitch happened Where i kept the archwing info and i thought using a different cross hair was awesome. It would be cool if we had a variety of cross-hairs to play with let me know what you think in the comments.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ_nNga_II93U8OOV_tX_Djx2IfBickV2oxuIt2yYkwBLoHqFP.2t1irZQp1A767Dg24nlEZ4LG5NqFGdqaawa4Z1Bc0somQgrTzRXUtbBEZ4yGldG1gsYWb7ASH4OhLlvvvKTn1_EyMItVjUiraf2XloaZ3JwZk_4LoZFvXhC6K8z7zYwmQkwyIXHBQ5q3O_DXJGqWr8lijdAH3ZTRfNFJ1WshgaV.S4NZlobAfMSaVgxX.DykikyX8MfFndr5rDSBFT2RID_ugKMI7xl9WfTM0-&format=png&h=640&w=1138

Maybe even implement AR projection (ammo, etc.), that could look nice. Or a collimator sight like effect, IE the crosshair would project itself on the enviroment... Or just few different croshairs would be cool. I'd kill for a simple dot croshair.

So many topics have been created for the same request and all ignored demonstratively ! As i have seen so far, 9/10 requests for anything, never come, the logical conclusion, is that this company does not make games for customers, but for themselves, so we get what they want, no matter if we pay. I have personally given a bunch of usefull suggestions and none was implemented, as well as other nice ideas that i have read from other players, i think it's time for us to stop asking for anything since our feedback is not taken under consideration.

On 5/12/2017 at 7:26 AM, Tricky5hift said:

Cool idea. I think crosshairs should also be dynamic as in when you aim it shrinks or changes shape.

Other weapons should get their own crosshairs like shotguns, bows, rocket and grenade launchers.

This is outstanding!

On 5/12/2017 at 8:00 AM, JSharpie said:

Yes. I have been wanting this for four years. I'll even pay platinum for it.

Yes.

On 5/12/2017 at 8:42 AM, spyros78 said:

So many topics have been created for the same request and all ignored demonstratively ! As i have seen so far, 9/10 requests for anything, never come, the logical conclusion, is that this company does not make games for customers, but for themselves, so we get what they want, no matter if we pay. I have personally given a bunch of usefull suggestions and none was implemented, as well as other nice ideas that i have read from other players, i think it's time for us to stop asking for anything since our feedback is not taken under consideration.

Perhaps, but I'll still ask for the changes. I had a similar thought about HUD, UI options, like tennogen skins, for warframes, perhaps we could get full warframe HUDS, in a Grineer/Corpus/Infested style? Fingers crossed!

Edited by StabbyTentacles

On 5/11/2017 at 6:42 PM, spyros78 said:

You and I are playing vastly different games.

On 5/11/2017 at 6:42 PM, spyros78 said:

Uh... Ok?

Or maybe they just have priorities?

I mean this is a cool idea but I'd definitely want improved balancing and scaling done before something like this.

Small ideas like this should definitely take the backseat until the big issues are solved.

The current crosshairs are ok like we've been using them for pretty much 3 years now its not like they're really bad and need a change this very instant.

But back on topic, I think the crosshairs should have a lower profile and reflect the general accuracy of the weapon.

I personally really like Titanfall 2's crosshairs but they are ironically very redundant as most of their weapons have freaking laser accuracy. ALTERNATOR.pngTRI.png

Edited by Tricky5hift