Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the giant statue in the middle of trophy room

LokiTheCondom

With your name I thought you would have no problems with it.

In all seriousness. I actually thought the statue changed depending on which was the most used WarFrame of the clan. I guess I was wrong.

Out of topic. Is it possible to place decorations on the second floor? I could not activate the elevator after using the console for placing a decoration. I'm new at this decoration thingy...

6 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

In all seriousness. I actually thought the statue changed depending on which was the most used WarFrame of the clan. I guess I was wrong.

Out of topic. Is it possible to place decorations on the second floor? I could not activate the elevator after using the console for placing a decoration. I'm new at this decoration thingy...

If it was a Knave Loki, sure but nah, I'd like a bone daddy Nekros Prime.

Also yes it's possible. You can always just bullet jump onto the second floor. As for the elevator, you gotta stand on the panel to activate it.

6 minutes ago, MrFruty said:

Nope,I just hope we will get dojo rework soon...maybe...

Me too bud.

4 hours ago, HellEnforcer said:

Ever considered going to the second floor and then starting to set up decorations? The console at the tiles are obsolete, as you can start decorating from your ESC menu.

7 hours ago, ScribbleClash said:

Ever considered going to the second floor and then starting to set up decorations? The console at the tiles are obsolete, as you can start decorating from your ESC menu.

Ah, I didn't know we could start the decorations from the menu. Thanks for the information.

Dojo needs a massive rework. Bring back the infested stuff, allow a massive statue outside the trophy room, allow the basic clan hall to be replaced. Allow us the means to design (or re-design) a Dojo from the ground up and then just click "GO".

Edited by Kihana