Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime

iDragolyte

5 minutes ago, Lucavee said:

Please correct me if im worng, but after a quick trip to the wiki, i found that:

-Component blueprints drop from Manics. Manics have a 33.33% chance to drop a component blueprint, and if they do, there is a 38.72% chance that it's the Chassis, 38.72% for the Neuroptics, and 22.56% for the Systems. There is an expected 63 ± 20 Manic kills to obtain each component at least once.

-A Manic will almost always spawn after 14 to 16 minutes in a Grineer Survival mission, or after about 5 Excavators in a Grineer Excavation mission.

With simple math, 63 kills, with each kills requiring 14 minutes to wait for the enemy. Thats 882 minutes of Ophelia. Not counting the loading screen.

Yes, that is sooo much easier than a couple of radiant share fissure runs.:facepalm:

You forgot to factor luck in that here mathematics equation, I would have did the math to get the probability of getting the parts in the least amount of runs compared to an  average and a worst case.

Edited by AlphaTheFinalBalance

1 hour ago, Fliktor06 said:

Sorry, but I would be more worried about a nerf when they decide to make a Prime version for her.

Why'd they nerf her ? Primes just have some stat increase , not like she is gonna be a goddess with + energy/shield/health/armor/sprint speed increase -.-

17 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

Why'd they nerf her ? Primes just have some stat increase , not like she is gonna be a goddess with + energy/shield/health/armor/sprint speed increase -.-

Because she fills so many desires of a man with her survivability, dps, and physique.

13 hours ago, Artorius-Alter said:

I can see Zephyr getting the Banshee treatment, skipped multiple times simply because the frame isn't all that popular.

So was Oberon before the rework and he's probably getting primed next, what's your point? They can rework zephyr before her prime.

8 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

All frames will get primed eventually. Hope she is one of next female primes. :B

i thought quest frames dont get primed because wouldn't that take the point out of doing a quest for a certain frame when you could just get a better version of it without doing the quest you get the regular variant from? 

No, there will never be a Mesa Prime. Every other warframe will be primed excluding Mesa, by decree of the CEO of DE.

Yes, she'll be primed but most likely not for awhile, there's more of the earlier warframes DE needs to work through priming before they get to her. I understand how it feels to wait forever for your favorite to be primed (I mean hell, my favorite is Ivara and they'll get to her in a minimum of like 2 years)

Pure look alone mesa is my favorite frame, unfortunately she still has a long queue before her primed turn. Hopefully DE do not add too much gold stuff or change drastically how she look, but then again now we can still use normal skin for primed version so I guess it does not matter. Or are there big deal western type day so she can be pushed like valkyr before banshee.