Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best grineer sortie extermination ever

Fiftycentis

Hi guys, just completed the exterminiation on lua for the daily sortie, and well, me and my teammate started killing some corpus.. oh, well, a corpus vs grineer mission i thought... nope, a corpus exterminate, the only "grineer" thing we saw were some rollers from the run test room; probably it's because it's based on the corpus surv node (and maybe this should go to the bug section of the forum)
someone else had the same problem?

Edited by Fiftycentis

For some odd reason I think it's because the node it was sitting on is a "crossfire" exterminate. It's a Survival, so that couldn't be it.
Funny to see multiple factions in a Sortie based on one.

Not sure why it happens tho.

There were problems related to Lua Spy Sorties because of conflicts with host/client and objective markers pointing into the abyss (or entirely inaccurately at a separate vault). I guess Lua is just buggy.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

This is not the first time the factions get switched on LUA based sorties.  I've seen corpus ones turn into grineer on sortie lua defense missions.

Its like it just randomly chooses between the two factions regardless of the faction selected for the sortie.  Most of the time it guesses right, sometimes it gets it wrong.