The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fav and most hated

My favorite is Excalibur, has been since the day I started playing playing a year and a half ago. He has really good crowd control, damage, and augments. Also jade skin is amazing (only on xbox though lol). 

My least favorite is Vauban. His bastille is absolutely useless on anything but infested because they can just shoot through it. His vortex is annoying. His pads are boring, and his first ability is complete garbage. 

I change favs any month...  usually i hate the always invisible Loki; useless for the team, die while trying to revive others. Loki is great if built for his disarm.

Mirage/Simulor is another thing i wish to have out of my squad, before and after the Simulor balance.

53 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ultimategamerjr said:

His bastille is absolutely useless on anything

Except any raid, interception or (mobile) defence... :highfive:

Just now, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I change favs any month...  usually i hate the always invisible Loki; useless for the team, die while trying to revive others. Loki is great if built for his disarm.

Mirage/Simulor is another thing i wish to have out of my squad, before and after the Simulor balance.

Except any raid, interception or (mobile) defence... :highfive:

Maybe you should use the entire quote? The JV (Infested) is where he is even partially useful. And for Interception Limbo is much better, and for Mobile Defense Frost is much better because because on anything except infested they will just shoot through the bastille.

fav: Zephyr, shes my baby girl my first frame, The one I got good with and the one that fits my mobility playstyle the best.

LEast: Nehza , hes using fire (totally a water/ice guy) and hes not my playstyle at all, also he represents the sun and I prefer the moon and the tides tyvm.

Also speaking of the moon, a moon katana wielding frame would be awesome, it be like a homage to susanoo and tsukuyomi the moon goddess

I'm a noob, so I have only 4 frames: Oberon, Frost, Rhino, and Excalibur. Out of these 4, my favorite is by far Frost (is there anyway that I can move his bubble? I read somewhere that it is possible to do it). My least favorite, by far, is Oberon. I feel like his smite is just too finnicky for me; the hollow ground I find to be pretty worthless; and I don't find the healing that important most of the time.

My next frame to try is Vauban and after that Wukong.

Favorite....tough, but I think I like slow Nova/Frost most or spore Saryn, recently aquired Nidus is quickly becoming my #1 looks and playstyle wise.

Most hated and least played is probably Valkyr, hate her looks, hate the playstyle, not a fan of mashing E frame.

To be frankly honest through, i like caster frames and I hate brawlers.

Edited by KiteoHatto

My favorite?  Ooh, hard to call.  Rhino, Inaros, Chroma, Nidus, and Frost are all up there.  Inaros is my most-played, with Rhino Prime right behind him.  I love tanky Warframes, and I love being able to support allies, and both Rhino and Inaros can do that.

My least favorite? Excalibur - mostly because I'm still boycotting him until a statistically-competitive alternative to standard Excalibur is released to the public