Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to know when unvault day is?

DarkZodiacZ

Question

5 answers to this question

It's announced on the forums and you will be able to see it in your liset's news feed. So far things have been unvaulting every 6 months or so, so the next unvaulting might be around June-July (if at all). Although you shouldn't expect Frost Prime unvaulting anytime soon, considering it was unvaulted the last time. If you want Frost Prime try trading with someone. I bet there are lots of people who will be willing to sell it to you.

2 hours ago, Genitive said:

It's announced on the forums and you will be able to see it in your liset's news feed. So far things have been unvaulting every 6 months or so, so the next unvaulting might be around June-July (if at all). Although you shouldn't expect Frost Prime unvaulting anytime soon, considering it was unvaulted the last time. If you want Frost Prime try trading with someone. I bet there are lots of people who will be willing to sell it to you.

Thanks, although, as it is a vaulted warframe people would often sell it for high prices which is a bit of a bust but i'm doing it so far