Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any suggestions on my Ash Prime Build?

-ROSKE-

Question

This is my build:

Spoiler

a649d98c9eee4605b6c639b5e7171946.png

I have a problem with energy i need more of it / more eff, any tips mybe?

My playstyle is simple, Invis and then Fatal Teleport on single targets, Baldestorm when there is more of them.

EDIT: Cunning Drift will be added when I finish building my Exilus

Edited by R0SKE

5 answers to this question

Take out streamline and add a vitality mod. Ash really isn't the ability spam type so you don't need to worry about energy. Also, strength mods aren't needed since you're using FT which will one shot most mid teir enemies even at 100% strength. Swap intensify with something like rage or anything else that fits. And I don't think you need that much duration for smoke screen. XP

2 hours ago, R0SKE said:

19 or 20 sec of smoke screen why not :P I took out Intensify I added Rage, does Strength have any effect on Bladestorm?

Yes, but in my opinion, if you have body count/drifting contact on your melee you don't really need to worry about bladestorm/fatal teleport's damage since both already deal high finisher damage and scales with the combo counter.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Angry

I would just forget about using BladeStorm and you don't need defensive mods on Ash but you can use a Vitality if you want for lvl 1-100 content.

I use a similar build for my lvl 400+ endurance runs.

Vy2NB7v.jpg

I would recommend working on getting the Focus School, Zenurik - Energy Overflow.

I happen to use both that and Arcane Energize hence Blind Rage. I wouldn't recommend that if you don't have both. This is primarily a melee build so the purpose of Power Strength is to allow Fatal Teleport to one-shot enemies even without using Daggers. The aura was just set for team play, Energy Siphon is good for solo. I don't use anything but -- Auras because I want to keep team options open.

4 hours ago, R0SKE said:

This is my build:

Hide contents

a649d98c9eee4605b6c639b5e7171946.png

I have a problem with energy i need more of it / more eff, any tips mybe?

My playstyle is simple, Invis and then Fatal Teleport on single targets, Baldestorm when there is more of them.

EDIT: Cunning Drift will be added when I finish building my Exilus

It seems that your build is for smoke screen duration.

I use Ash for high end missions, with a smoke screen duration for 1 sec only. It's a killer frame

My built is based on strength, i have blind rage and transient fortitude, prime flow intensify, streamline stretch, power drift, steel charge, fleeting expertise, vitality and redirection.. As for energy, i have a zenurik lens on it which provides 4 energy/s.

Also i have a Grace and trickery arcane for survival and invisibility. Also use prisma shade if you like to be invisible.

Finally, use Rakta dark dagger to speed your animation and to get 40 energy when it procs.

You can also keep in your loadout some energy pad.

Happy hunting