Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Gold Trophy - Ambulas Reborn

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

11 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

It it possible to get the gold trophy for the ambulas reborn event solo ( 240 points)? what would be the best loadout/strategy?

I was considering Limbo or Ivara on Cerberus but the map seem too big to control it.

thanks!

From what I've seen, Limbo on Cerberus is actually a good way to do it.  It'll take you about 35 rounds.

ETA:

Video from @Voidforged who may be able to give you some tips.

Edited by (XB1)R3d P01nt

Cerberus is good solo. Best way to capture the points is A, D, C, B, with recaps after the enemies capture a point, allowing the loss of a point increases the time per round but also increases the chance of 2 Ambulas spawning per round .  Note that the best way to get from D to B or C is to jump up the walls. My loadout for this is Loki perma-invis build with Zenurik focus, Tigris prime 100% status (gas/magnetic), Pox 100% status (blast/corrosive), any high damage, high speed melee with maxed Condition Overload (avoid radiation damage as this causes Ambulas to attack randomly). Strip Ambulas' armor using the Pox, then fire both rounds from Tigris and melee rapidly while status is still present. Condition Overload increases melee damage by +60% per status and Ambulas will have between 4 and 7 effects at a time, so you will be doing 240%-420% more damage per strike.  240 beacons requires 30-35 rounds depending on the number of double spawns that occur. With this setup I got 248 beacons in 33 rounds solo and Lv 200+ Ambulas took the same time to kill as Lv 50. Hope this helps and good luck.

2 hours ago, (PS4)RedDeviL1085 said:

Cerberus is good solo. Best way to capture the points is A, D, C, B, with recaps after the enemies capture a point, allowing the loss of a point increases the time per round but also increases the chance of 2 Ambulas spawning per round .  Note that the best way to get from D to B or C is to jump up the walls. My loadout for this is Loki perma-invis build with Zenurik focus, Tigris prime 100% status (gas/magnetic), Pox 100% status (blast/corrosive), any high damage, high speed melee with maxed Condition Overload (avoid radiation damage as this causes Ambulas to attack randomly). Strip Ambulas' armor using the Pox, then fire both rounds from Tigris and melee rapidly while status is still present. Condition Overload increases melee damage by +60% per status and Ambulas will have between 4 and 7 effects at a time, so you will be doing 240%-420% more damage per strike.  240 beacons requires 30-35 rounds depending on the number of double spawns that occur. With this setup I got 248 beacons in 33 rounds solo and Lv 200+ Ambulas took the same time to kill as Lv 50. Hope this helps and good luck.

how long did it take you?

Thanks for the replies.

I did it solo with Nyx on Outer Terminus.

Took 42 Defense rounds around 2 hours of time.

It's actually super simple. Ambulas will spawn once every round or every 2.5 minutes.

Use Mind control to pause each wave until he spawns then move to the next.

10 hours ago, Xzorn said:

It's actually super simple. Ambulas will spawn once every round or every 2.5 minutes.

What is your build and load?

16 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Tried yesterday with a max range Nyx on Cerberus and got extremely bored at 71 beacons. Had 0 deaths but I was basically tired. 

What you mean by pause each wave with mind control?

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Deflinek said:

What is your build and load?

I was just using a basic setup with Gas Ignis for the waves and status Corrosive Akstiletto P for Ambulas.

WtizrER.jpg

I used Assimilate instead of Pacifying Bolts to shoot Ambulas without any danger.

I didn't actually use anything but Assimilate and Mind Control so you could go with something more specialized if you want, I didn't use Chaos at all.

2 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Tried yesterday with a max range Nyx on Cerberus and got extremely bored at 71 beacons. Had 0 deaths but I was basically tired. 

What you mean by pause each wave with mind control?

Mind Control one of the enemies towards the end of a wave and try not to kill him. Keep refreshing mind control until Ambulas spawns.

Helps to take your Sentinel's weapon off so he doesn't kill them.

....and yea, it's pretty boring but it's full proof since the enemy waves won't get very high in level and Ambulas will be around lvl 150.

1 hour ago, Xzorn said:

I was just using a basic setup with Gas Ignis for the waves and status Corrosive Akstiletto P for Ambulas.

WtizrER.jpg

I used Assimilate instead of Pacifying Bolts to shoot Ambulas without any danger.

I didn't actually use anything but Assimilate and Mind Control so you could go with something more specialized if you want, I didn't use Chaos at all.

Mind Control one of the enemies towards the end of a wave and try not to kill him. Keep refreshing mind control until Ambulas spawns.

....and yea, it's pretty boring but it's full proof since the enemy waves won't get very high in level and Ambulas will be around lvl 150.

This works with Vauban and Bastille as well.

3 hours ago, Xzorn said:

WtizrER.jpg

Thats a wonderful idea man. I will give it a shot

9 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Thats a wonderful idea man. I will give it a shot

Yea it's an old trick I used to do in Void Defense with Nyx to let the Defense objective heal up after a high level wave.