Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sobek -- Reviewed

CastleCarv

It kind of funny just for a goof I tried bring my freshly forma HEK to Nightmare M-prime and was still able to drop a Grineer with 6 shoots max to the head. I am not sure if I would even attempt that with sobek because it has a hard enough time killing level 1 npc.

Edited by LazyKnight

I like this gun and the concept behind it but until global reserve ammo pools are done away with and weapons have independent reserves this shot will play second fiddle to the other shotguns barring a LOLbuff. 

This isn't an RPG with epic boss battles, sustained damage doesn't mean very much at all. There are only a couple bullet sponge bosses in the game right now.

Shotguns should offer front loaded damage at the cost of sustanability, Rifles and LMGs offer sustained damage.

I'm all in favor of reworking it into a 2 pump shotty w/ 10+ pellets and 100+ damage.

No matter how long i look at this i feel that sobek is fine boar is fine but both strun and hek should nerfed instead...

Are you trolling? its is on the same level as the MK1-Braton a Lato is equal to a sobek at highest mod levels.

Edited by LazyKnight

Are you trolling? its is on the same level as the MK1-Braton a Lato is higher dps than a sobek

Considering new mods +150% dmg + 150% arpen element 150% fire element and 90% on other. Only real complaint would be ammo reserves but thats why most of us have 3m credits to spent on ammo boxes.

Considering new mods +150% dmg + 150% arpen element 150% fire element and 90% on other. Only real complaint would be ammo reserves but thats why most of us have 3m credits to spent on ammo boxes.

40x2.5=100 it scales the same as any other weapon its not good because it base is terrible. Those mods do not change the fact its base dps is bad even with 150ap damage over 4 shots base. Even using hell's chamger shot and every other mod it still bad it can never be good because it is a grakata damage level without the critical hits. IF they neft HEK over this pile of rubbish I will uninstall the game and never play again no matter what they do.

I can't stand the size of the Sobek. It is far to small. It doesn't sit right when aimed, and it doesn't fit in the hands correctly either. They need to increase the scale of the gun up to about the Hek before it will look right.

I can't stand the size of the Sobek. It is far to small. It doesn't sit right when aimed, and it doesn't fit in the hands correctly either. They need to increase the scale of the gun up to about the Hek before it will look right.

Maybe give it a longer barrel? It does seem like its scale should be 10-15% larger than it is currently or it should be significantly longer.

Edited by LazyKnight