Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe Who Can Change Time

sellfonixia

Name - Tempus (latin for time)

Skills

1. Pause - single target is completly stopped it doesnt matter what its doing. (jumping, in the middle of throwing a grenade, in the middle of reloading) 

2. Bullet time - cast a large feild around your self suspending all ranged damge and holding it inanimate in the air

3. Weathering - Aoe that destroys sheilds and rusts armors fast, and leaves a small dot on health of all enemies affected.

4. Time wave - Much like Nynx's aborbe this small feild will gradually expand larger and larger engulfing enemies and all damage done while this is happening in the expanding feild is added to the original damage of the wave. The range of time wave is far for an Aoe but time consuming in casting a good 9 seconds for the feild to expand 3 ft per second(but ranking it up will increase casting time and distance like so 13 seconds to 3ft persec = 39 ft)(Think of it for those of you who played assassins creed brotherhood like the part where Ezio used the apple to kill large squads of guards by simltaneously blowing out their eyes.) This skill will leave Tempus extremly vulnerable to melee inside the feild. And to ranged damge outside the feild

Leave Comments and questions thank you.

Edited by sellfonixia

i tried to submit a time based frame Chronos.

Nova ended up winning. sorry

That would be an awesome idea for future frames though. I love Nova, but I could imagine a warframe like this would be just as awesome. And Chronos is the perfect name too.

Bullet time - seems pretty much same as Snow Globe. Alternative: Revert - first use: marks a place in space and time; second use (0 energy, available within [rank] seconds after first use]: returns user to marked place, reverting all damage received.

That would be an awesome idea for future frames though. I love Nova, but I could imagine a warframe like this would be just as awesome. And Chronos is the perfect name too.

I hate to say it, but we hardly consider the pile of frames sitting in a land fill around the fan concept section while even the newly created frames (which are brainstormed on the spot by the community not individuals) get first pick.

I like the idea of a time based frame. another level 3 or 4 ability option would be to freeze time in a local area during the time freeze no enemy can take damage (frozen time doesn't count in ability duration either) but it allows the tenno to reposition themselves  for maximum effect. another ability level one or 2 could be to create a split moment in time so that the warframe exists as an after shadow so people see you either were you were or were you may be making it pretty hard to target you. Or a straight up out of phase.