Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework of Stalker AI?

Lycoris-Kage

I was doing a simple low level Sculpture Mission when suddenly I was told my actions against a hyena unit must be judged. Since it was a sculpture mission I brought leveling gear (sans warframe because, besides Rhino Prime, I have them all maxed) Which means I had to defend myself with unpotatoed buzlok, cycron, and keshek, and we all know how great those last two are. However since it was a tower sculpture mission I got that room with the extending bridge, meaning Stalker just kept teleporting me back to his face over and over again until he killed me because apparently all of that sentient armour means he can't jump.

Now the point I'm actually getting at here is; please give him the ability to navigate platforms like other enemy units, because frankly it got silly being teleported, wacked with a sword, and then knocked into a bottomless pit until I died.

and if not that, make it so he takes into account the power of the weapons, like if the person has 1 or 2 rank 20 or higher weapon because if you aren't a warframe like excalibur you get your backside handed to you on an old space bone.

Stalker could use some touchups, namely in the agility department. Hyena pack and such critters can leap and wall cling, why can't the stalker, a Low Guardian of the Tenno?

But at this point, I'd personally prefer if we got a new "assassin" enemy, one that specifically hunts the Tenno, not the warframe.

35 minutes ago, Lycoris-Kage said:

and if not that, make it so he takes into account the power of the weapons

but.... stalker does that according to myths.

he usualy appears when you have crappy gear. IDK if its just a bunch of people having bad luck or something that the game actualy does though.

One update actually even mentioned trying to tone down the enthusiasm he has for said 'myth'. As long as you are leveling gear, its best to always assume Stalker, Zanuka, Grustag 3, or a syndicate squad might show to try to help with that leveling.