Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question about Mirage

Sniper2458

Question

So i got Mirage last night, and this morning i was playing her and finally got her first ability to level 3 so now two clones shoot (which is the max i know) so i tried simulor with her because simulor is garbage but i was hoping it would do good with her and yes it's pretty good with her, but i thought her clones were supposed to shoot where MY hit marker is? When you shoot simulor they shoot in front of them, i thought there were supposed to shoot kinda towards me so they actually HIT the enemies when i use other guns? And if it is like this then the simulor would be worth using and it's not too bad with Mirage but i still don't plan on using it. So i'm just curios are they supposed to shoot in front of them meaning they'll more than likely miss the enemy i'm trying to kill, or maybe i need to get it to max level first, or maybe it's just a simulor thing/simulor bug? Hopefully someone can tell me what's going on because i thought two of her clones were supposed to shoot where you're looking it :/

4 answers to this question

the clones shoot in front of themselves. they don't shoot at where you're pointing. It's more for hallway clearing than concentrated fire on one target. If you shoot diagonally like through one of your clones then you and your 1 clone will be shooting at the same target. But other than that it's just for having 2 extra guns shooting in the general direction of where you're shooting. 

23 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

the clones shoot in front of themselves. they don't shoot at where you're pointing. It's more for hallway clearing than concentrated fire on one target. If you shoot diagonally like through one of your clones then you and your 1 clone will be shooting at the same target. But other than that it's just for having 2 extra guns shooting in the general direction of where you're shooting. 

That sucks :/

2 hours ago, Sniper2458 said:

simulor is garbage

Do you even Secondary Fire bro?

And yeah, Hall Of Mirrors isn't a straight +damage to your shots
- that's what [standing-in-light] Eclipse is for, after all -
but rather (a combination of decoys and) "support fire" near where you aim,
nice against crowds and / or with low-accuracy / AoE weapons.