Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get Subcategories / Filters for Weapons in Arsenal?

Sasquatchias

So with more and more weapons getting released the weapon menus (where you're selecting your weapon to equip) is getting more and more bloated, with rows upon rows of weapons filling your screen with both owned and un-owned weaponry, and its starting to bug me a bit to see this.

But with there being more filter options and separate stuff happening with other menus (such as Chat Menus getting filters so you can tune out or avoid clutter of stuff you're not interested in), I figured I'd ask if we could get the same sort of thing for Arsenal stuff.

Nothing as drastic as filtering out based on vague descriptions (which would lead to a lot of work on DE's part to make sure everything would be covered with no error), but simple categories like Shotgun or Bow that'd filter only Shotgun or Bow weapons in the Primary Weapon selection menu that'd allow you to more easily view what you want.

I support the suggestion of Sasquatch180 and I say that instead of creating many different filters for each individuality of users, I would suggest inserting customizable filters so the user can create the filters he wants and he can order the weapons as he wants. If possible, custom filters must be in their own tab.
It would be really convenient to group weapons by type but also according to other custom criteria.
This function would also be useful for MODs.

Edited by T004ggressive