Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

limbo & corrosive projection

(PSN)zainubimran

Question

8 answers to this question

Hmm, if it's involving Limbo then need more details like:

• When the armor on Ambulas was fluctuating, was it or any of your squad members (that had Corrosive Projection equipped as their auras) in the Rift or outside? Most importantly, were your team and Ambulas in different dimensions at the time?
  • Did anyone bring Corrosive proc weapons that could reduce Ambulas' armor permanently? How about Warframes that could reduce Armor (Frost, Ash w/ Augment, Banshee w/ Augment, etc)?
  • Did Ambulas get damaged, status procced, and/or had Warframe abilities cast on it when it was still being carried by the Condor? How about after it was dropped? When did you first notice the Armor or no Armor fluctuation?

32 minutes ago, (PS4)zainubimran said:

i tried it on multiple times. even the oxium osps had armor 

duh.

1 corrosive projection = 30% reduction

2 = 60%

3= 90%

4 = full armor stripping

(you can get full stripping with 3 aura's if you all have the aura strength drift mod.

Fun fact, CP doesn't affect ambulas, the easiest and most reliable way to remove ambulas armor is to use a high status corrosive melee with Shatering impact (as long as the melee has at least 1 impact, doesn't need to be impact based). You can also proc with a regular corrosive status gun if you shoot it before it lands, as ambulas is way more susceptible to status procs while hasn't landed yet

i dont know where the other players were as in we were playing the game normally with the def target in the rift and the ambulas spawn was away from the rift.

we were all running cps.  CP DOes effect the ambulas cause when we played with other frames it was health only.

i had a 5 forma tig with a riven which had more the 20k viral build as we were all running 4 cps.

my secondary had a corrosive build but it was not doing much