Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenith QoL change idea

Zephyr

So, I recently go the zenith and have been loving it, but one thing bothers me a LOT about it. With the stradivar you could swap in and out of fire mods super fast and the gun would still fire.

however with the zenith, when you take a shot with the semi-auto mode, you can't switch back to auto mode immediately (until you can fire the semi auto mode again) I'm not sure if this is a bug; but it seemed intentional as to avoid people switching modes super fast and being able to fire the semi mode all too quickly. If it is a bug, I apologize for posting in the wrong section D:

Edited by Zephyr
Grammar errors

it's a present thing with every Weapon in the game, whether it's Alt-Fire, Reload, or something else. can't do something else until the Re-fire time has expired.
common issue in a lot of games.

if this is what's being described here, taking say, a Sniper Rifle and putting Critical Delay on it to reduce the Fire Rate to about the same as the Zenith Alt-Fire should give similar results with Reloading, switching Weapons(i think), and other actions.
if so, then you know it's the case for everything! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

So, I recently go the zenith and have been loving it, but one thing bothers me a LOT about it. With the stradivar you could swap in and out of fire mods super fast and the gun would still fire.

however with the zenith, when you take a shot with the semi-auto mode, you can't switch back to auto mode immediately (until you can fire the semi auto mode again) I'm not sure if this is a bug; but it seemed intentional as to avoid people switching modes super fast and being able to fire the semi mode all too quickly. If it is a bug, I apologize for posting in the wrong section D:

you can start shooting even if switch animation is still playing