Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon For The Index: Endurance?

MystiKasT

Question

Hi all,

My soma P and Tonkor (which wreck everything else) are useless in index solo.

Any recommendations on what to use to solo index?  I was told rhino P  + tonkor w/ magnetic but it isnt working.

Please help!

9 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, Slithsn said:

tigris prime is my go to. it one shots/twoshots pretty much everything

EDIT: lmao on the wrong account.

This! I ran a Tigris Prime with radiation and viral and it pretty much killed all. 

Side note: ash with fatal teleport build and covert lethality dagger can do work.(doesn't work on flying enemies)  Got John prodmans autograph with that set up and a Tigris P. 

43 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I would suggest a strong melee weapon, personally. Something like a Jat Kittag,

Would Rhino P + gelatine work, or should I use Loki p /excal/ash?

Also, what status type?  Magnetic?

3 minutes ago, MystiKasT said:

Would Rhino P + gelatine work, or should I use Loki p /excal/ash?

Also, what status type?  Magnetic?

I think a lot of weapons and frames can work, but damage types are important. I think you are making a mistake focusing on magnetic damage. 

People have suggested blast, viral, corrosive, radiation, but I wouldn't really use magnetic. Just focusing on damage that is good against their shields is generally not going to be the most helpful thing. 

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I think a lot of weapons and frames can work, but damage types are important. I think you are making a mistake focusing on magnetic damage. 

People have suggested blast, viral, corrosive, radiation, but I wouldn't really use magnetic. Just focusing on damage that is good against their shields is generally not going to be the most helpful thing. 

So don't go with the +90 status mods?  Go for more crit/damage?

Edited by MystiKasT

Majority of the enemies in the Index have Alloy armor with a mix of Shields and Robotic / Flesh.

So your choices are to either deal with all three health types at once, focus on the armor or attempt to ignore them all.

A Bleed build weapon, like Pure Physical Prisma Cleavers, Galantine Prime, Atterax or Rad/Viral Tigris.

Alternatively you can use a Gas + Electric Melee with Shattering Impact, which works very well on Lesion.

I got the best performance using Pure physical Prisma Cleavers. The one-on-one nature of the Index lends well to their ability to stun-lock a single opponent, knock them down and perform a finisher with a 1600% Slash proc. They will straight up blender a lvl 300 Index opponent.

2 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Majority of the enemies in the Index have Alloy armor with a mix of Shields and Robotic / Flesh.

So your choices are to either deal with all three health types at once, focus on the armor or attempt to ignore them all.

A Bleed build weapon, like Pure Physical Prisma Cleavers, Galantine Prime, Atterax or Rad/Viral Tigris.

Alternatively you can use a Gas + Electric Melee with Shattering Impact, which works very well on Lesion.

I got the best performance using Pure physical Prisma Cleavers. The one-on-one nature of the Index lends well to their ability to stun-lock a single opponent, knock them down and perform a finisher with a 1600% Slash proc. They will straight up blender a lvl 300 Index opponent.

Yes, listen to this tenno.