Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto filling ayatan sculpture slots, or at least filling everything with one click

It's a bit of a chore to rotate and click individual slots to insert stars, and having to go through the insert animation every single time.

Maybe it's partly my fault for stockpiling a bunch of sculptures that i don't want from sorties, but... stockpiling is part of the design, was it not? Keep the sculpture until you can fill the slots. It's a bit deterring to even bother going back when I have to go through 30+ sculptures.

It would be nice if we have the option to just insert all the slots in one go.

after collecting and neglecting to socket my sculptures asap.  I later found out how much I hate going through sculpture after sculpture click on hole wait for animation to pass, rotate and repeat.

After doing 63ish (kept losing count scrolling through them) I died a little inside.

200_51_.gif?cb=1493203050

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame

21 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

after collecting and neglecting to socket my sculptures asap.  I later found out how much I hate going through sculpture after sculpture click on hole wait for animation to pass, rotate and repeat.

After doing 63ish (kept losing count scrolling through them) I died a little inside.

200_51_.gif?cb=1493203050

yeah, never gone over 10 sculptures at time, but still is so boring, not for the thing that you have to manually choose the slot to fill (that i hate too anyway), but the animations... man, you need like 30+ sec for a statue only in animations... boring af