Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boosters 2.0

General_Durandal

Booster types, (Affinity, Credits, Loot Pickup, Rare Drop Chance)
Week-end Booster. (a random booster is chosen every weekend)
1 Hour Booster (obtained from daily tribute, random one comes with purchase of a Tenno-Gen item)
1 Day Booster (30 Plat in the market, 60 sortie tokens in the sortie market, 10000 loyalty points from syndicates)
3 Day Booster (50 Plat in the market, 100 sortie tokens in the sortie market, 30000 loyalty points from syndicates)
6 Day Booster (90 Plat in the market, 180 sortie tokens in the sortie market, 60000 loyalty points from syndicates)
Prime-Accessory Pack 30 day Booster. (comes with the purchase of a Prime-Accessory Pack)

Week-end Boosters, X Days Boosters, and Prime-Accessory Boosters stack for a total of 6 times the gain.

Upon buying a Prime-Accessory Pack, you may choose two different 30 day boosters.

Booster timers now only count down when you are logged into the game.
No more booster time wasted on real life things, such as life, jobs, and sleeping.

Edited by General_Durandal

You need to think a bit more about this. 

4 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

12 Day Booster (80 Plat in the market, 160 sortie tokens in the sortie market, 20000 loyalty points from syndicates)

Here, 20,000 Syndicate points is absolutely nothing, that's the price of three random relics.

5 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Booster timers now only count down when you are logged into the game.
No more booster time wasted on real life things, such as life, jobs, and sleeping.

And then there's this. For me, I'd only have to spend 60,000 Syndicate points and I would have had a booster of one type for the entirety of the time I have ever played. You'd have to play 2,000 hours just to use one PA booster in its entirety. 

The boost times would have to be changed if the 90 day one only counted down when online that is 2160 hours. While 12 days is 288 hours keeping the normal times is pointless and does not give DE any incentive in changing when they lose money in the process. The accessories one would have to be a max of  3 day or 72 hours which when you think about it a system like that would be unfair for both sides.

Reduce duration of ALL boosters by half. Make them burn down while logged in.

-OR-

Reduce duration of ALL boosters to one third of original. They only burn down while in-mission.

Edited by p3z1