Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which weapons and frames are one-chance aquires?

Alexis_Walker

Question

A little backstory info before my question...

So lately after finally finishing the whole map, I've been slowly building and grinding out all the weapons I never used as a young tenno, and I found put i couldn't obtain the blueprint for ether daggers...

One quick google and I find out threes only one chance to get them, and just like another tenno I must have sold the blueprint years ago unknowing of the consequences. 

So now my main question. What other weapons or frames are out there that only have one chance to get?

I'm sure the ether daggers aren't the only thing I junked as a noob that I need now for MR.

Can you guys help me out and provide a quick list of one-chance items I might have missed?

4 answers to this question

Frames: Mirage, Chroma (from junctions), Atlas, Titania, Nidus, Limbo, Octavia. 

Only aquirable once as their main blueprint drops from quest rewards.

Not too sure on weapons other than Ether Daggers though apologies.

Edited by Zephyrinius_
Sent too early

40 minutes ago, Zephyrinius_ said:

Not too sure on weapons other than Ether Daggers though apologies.

Login rewards like zenith, zenistar and azima.

Also we can re-run octavia so are you sure you can't get the parts a second time... I haven't run it a second time but I would have thought you could get the parts again, or at least that should be the case.

Technically though apart from login rewards and the ether daggers (machete/snipetron arguably too) pretty much everything else can be bought via plat so it's not one chance acquire... just costs money the second time. 

Edited by LSG501

44 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Login rewards like zenith, zenistar and azima.

Also we can re-run octavia so are you sure you can't get the parts a second time... I haven't run it a second time but I would have thought you could get the parts again, or at least that should be the case.

Technically though apart from login rewards and the ether daggers (machete/snipetron arguably too) pretty much everything else can be bought via plat so it's not one chance acquire... just costs money the second time. 

100% sure, I have re-run it a couple times.