Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Theme

Neronicify

It should play "Princes of the Universe" by Queen. I always feel like Highlander when I kill him.

Oh that'd be awesome if when you killed him, you got a full energy recharge or something. Quickening, yo.

Edited by Yorinar

...Also

<3 you for the link to the Stalker's theme, now I can use it for my ringtones 'n other stuff.

Also, the Stalker's theme sounds pretty cool, but wouldn't mind if they added some variety into it though..

-snip-

that's great. just use that! :D

everything should be silenced, except for your tenno hearthbeat

absolutely. i'm thinking a chilling silence like those silly death ghost things from Harry Potter. whatever the hell they are, i don't care much for that story.

also, wait, Stalker has music just for him? i've never heard it. probably because there's always guns and footsteps that are louder than it.... footsteps.

Edited by taiiat

I'd like to suggest having the game fade out all sounds, with the exception of his current theme.

That would be creepy as F***.

EDIT: What's with all these people posting loud as F***, music that not only doesn't fit the Stalker AT ALL, but completely contradicts Warframe's musical style?

Stalker is meant to be scary as hell. Rock isn't scary. Stalker's music makes him scary. Stalker's introduction makes him scary. If all other sounds but his theme were faded almost entirely out, he would be TERRIFYING.

Unfortunately, the fact that Stalker is a pussy *@##&#036; makes him not scary.

Edited by fishworshipper

Stalker is meant to be scary as hell. Rock isn't scary. Stalker's music makes him scary. Stalker's introduction makes him scary. 

frankly, after seeing he does have theme music, i looked it up - it's wubstep. i'm glad it's so quiet i couldn't hear it. 

it starts out okay, then is all wubs. 

I would like to add my vote for the quieting effect.  It would be quite unnerving and would fit quite well.  That, or other sounds could be muffled, as if they are distant or something big and fuzzy covering your ears.  A massive part of almost any game is sound, and that could make our best creepy-friend-that-doesn't-exist have a much better impact on his presence.