Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sybaris Crita-acriata

8k is actually a fair offer on that. -status chance on a low status weapon isnt really that bad. those damage stats are pretty dang godly.

i've been offered 8k for some of my rivens before and turn them down because the rivens are just too good. i would probably turn that offer down too on that sybaris riven.

1 minute ago, Eureka.seveN said:

its base 20% it can reach up to 60% without a riven, i doubt you hold status to that low regard.

Even if it did, a total status loss of ~34% sc for a massive damage increase like that is entirely worth it.
that's a one-of-kind riven.

if the mod was -zoom you better believe there would easily be quite a few 5 digit offers of plat all over it right now.

1 minute ago, LambentRose said:

To be fair, people regularly look for crit stats on a Sybaris riven.

They also tend to look for negatives that don't impact the usability of the gun to a high degree. 8k for a negative that's going to impact frequency of slash/corrosive procs by half, is where the issue is at.

26 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

its base 20% it can reach up to 60% without a riven, i doubt you hold status to that low regard.

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

They also tend to look for negatives that don't impact the usability of the gun to a high degree. 8k for a negative that's going to impact frequency of slash/corrosive procs by half, is where the issue is at.

normally i don't reply to these sort of comments but i think it's pretty important to note something here

-status chance is ADDITIVE, not MULTIPLICATIVE - and not only that, it's additive to the base. if you build sybaris p for status. let's say, you really do take it up to 60%. that -57.3% is from the BASE. MEANING:

it is subtracting 57.3 from the base of 20%, and not from 60. so what do you really get?

20*(.573) = 11.46
60 - 11.46 = 48.54% status chance.
so overall, you lose 19~% status chance from 60%, equating to -11.46% overall., and not "reducing the slash/corrosive procs by half".

so if -19% status chance really is unforgivable on a riven with some of the highest numbers found on a CC CD D roll, that's your prerogative. but i don't think it bothered my bidder (:

Edited by Sasquatch_Legend
Just now, Sasquatch_Legend said:

normally i don't reply to these sort of comments but i think it's pretty important to note something here

-status chance is ADDITIVE, not MULTIPLICATIVE. if you build sybaris p for status. let's say, you really do take it up to 60%. that -57.3% is from the BASE. MEANING:

it is subtracting 57.3 from the base of 20%, and not from 60. so what do you really get?

20*(.573) = 11.46
so overall, you lose 19~% status chance., and not "reducing the slash/corrosive procs by half".

so if -19% status chance really is unforgivable on a riven with some of the highest numbers found on a CC CD D roll, that's your prerogative. but i don't think it bothered my bidder (:

well i just learned something today. :O

its much better than i thought

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch_Legend said:

-status chance is ADDITIVE, not MULTIPLICATIVE. if you build sybaris p for status. let's say, you really do take it up to 60%. that -57.3% is from the BASE. MEANING:

20*(.573) = 11.46
so overall, you lose 19~% status chance., and not "reducing the slash/corrosive procs by half".

I meant from the base status chance, I just didn't feel it was an issue that was misunderstood. Apologies if I made it seem like I meant 50% after mod calculation.

I don't think myself or anyone is saying it's "unforgivable", just saying it does have to be applicable concerning bid prices and potential cost of the riven. I disagree with a previous poster that -zoom would cause this to be in the 5 digits, i think 8k is more the territory for non-impact negatives whereas 5-6k would be yours. 

But yes, bidding is subjective.

Edited by Ragnarok
1 hour ago, Sasquatch_Legend said:

welcome to the world of literally no one knowing how -status chance works on rivens ^^

No one knows how status works PERIOD, much less on rivens specifically.

27 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

no that riven would actually be worth 8k

That'd be worth a lot more than 8k, actually.

1 hour ago, TheDefenestrater said:

No one knows how status works PERIOD, much less on rivens specifically.

That'd be worth a lot more than 8k, actually.

I know it is off topic but

I have a sybaris riven with +cc +cd +dmg and -reload 

how much do you think it is worth?

3 hours ago, Eureka.seveN said:

thats pretty S#&$ considering that you have to juggle 8 slots for Mandatory mods, Status and Crit.

It probably didn't bother your bidder because he's unaware

I'd actually like to know how you mod your sybaris cos you know, status hybrid builds aint even hard

6 hours ago, TopMadam said:

I'd actually like to know how you mod your sybaris cos you know, status hybrid builds aint even hard

My mock build for syb prime is as follows: based on the datamine

You have both crit mods

Serrations and MS

the riven

That's 5 mods taken.

Since I want status

2 dual stat

Leaving 1 mod slot for either argon, maybe hammer shot or another elemental.

8 hours ago, -VIIV- said:

I know it is off topic but

I have a sybaris riven with +cc +cd +dmg and -reload 

how much do you think it is worth?

Make a thread and wait for offers, there won't be better time to do so.

7 hours ago, TopMadam said:

I wonder where's the dude who straight up calls bullS#&$ on cos just cos the name aint there :^)

Yet another name change incoming soon ^_~

10 hours ago, Sovekz said:

If this riven was -zoom some particular people here would still find something to bicker, because they only live to ruin someones sale.

If it had - zoom or max ammo it would be sold for 15k already.

32 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

Make a thread and wait for offers, there won't be better time to do so.

Yet another name change incoming soon ^_~

If it had - zoom or max ammo it would be sold for 15k already.

My comment was aimed at the one guy who always comments on threads trying to ruin the sale any way possible, and I am pretty positive he would find a way to bash the riven even if it had -zoom.