Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Build

(PSN)Qanzuko

Question

6 answers to this question

Frankly, if you've got Rage, Steel Fiber and Vitality on him, you're set.

Use Scarab Armor to boost defense, and use Desiccate's finisher prompts for innate Life Strike as necessary to profit.

Everything beyond that is your call. Armored Agility, Vigor and the Quick Thinking + Flow combo couldn't hurt. Maybe toss on his Scarab Swarm's augment for extra status immunity if need be. I enjoy QoL mods like Handspring to quickly get upright myself. Try experimenting to find what works best for you.

From a recent topic:

On 27.5.2017 at 4:51 PM, NinjaZeku said:

FWIW, my build:

Corrosive Projection, Enemy Sense
Overextended, Stretch
Primed Continuity, Rage
Vitality, Steel Fiber
Armored Agility, Negation Swarm

Yep, no Strength. Don't really need it.
Dessication Finisher heals > the heal over time effect,
or Devour healing for that matter,
Sandstorm "nuking" is fun but just too costly
and Scarab Swarm still easily heals you (and your Squad, woo Range) fully with 40% Strength,
especially when you don't kill stuff too fast and thus have it last longer at chokepoints :D

10 hours ago, (PS4)Anemosylva said:

Frankly, if you've got Rage, Steel Fiber and Vitality on him, you're set.

Use Scarab Armor to boost defense, and use Desiccate's finisher prompts for innate Life Strike as necessary to profit.

Everything beyond that is your call. Armored Agility, Vigor and the Quick Thinking + Flow combo couldn't hurt. Maybe toss on his Scarab Swarm's augment for extra status immunity if need be. I enjoy QoL mods like Handspring to quickly get upright myself. Try experimenting to find what works best for you.

If you want more overkill use Arcane Grace.

On 5/30/2017 at 8:07 AM, (PS4)Surazaku said:

So I guess I should have asked this first is Inaros a good end game frame? can he stand up to long survival runs with level 100+ enemies?

There is a point at endgame content where everything one shots any build, but I wouldn't worry about that unless you enjoy 8 hour survivals. 

Tanky inaros has Vitality, rage, steelfiber. If you want to go really nuts, throw quick thinking and primed flow on there too, increasing his effective HP.

I find Handspring + Constitution are great vs enemy knockdowns. Just spam inaros 1, hunt down nullifiers and sappers. 

Arcane grace and Arcane ultimatum are wonderful as well, pretty much take him to the next level.

Lastly, Hirudo or lifestrike melee makes his giant health pool sky rocket back to full. You could also strap on the Hema and Furis for all heal weapons, but I dont think its necessary.