Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you open orokin vaults/find natural talent.

(XBOX)Lt LaRose

Question

1.) I know you use dragon keys...but if you don't have three other friends that play warframe, what would be the best way of forming a squad?

2.). Where can you find vaults....I know orokin missions in the void....but anybody have a specific example?

Also....can anyone confirm that you can find the "natural talent" mod on interception missions...I tried on earth (because I'm lazy) after 6 waves...still nothing.     

6 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Lt LaRose said:

1.) I know you use dragon keys...but if you don't have three other friends that play warframe, what would be the best way of forming a squad?

2.). Where can you find vaults....I know orokin missions in the void....but anybody have a specific example?

Also....can anyone confirm that you can find the "natural talent" mod on interception missions...I tried on earth (because I'm lazy) after 6 waves...still nothing.     

Hi there.

1 : It is easy to go to reqruit chanel,there's someone everytime doing vault runs. Just pm them and join the squad ! :)

2.Natural talent drops from interception rotation "c" but i think that's a low chance. Other way(the way i got them) is  by killing  The Grustrag Three .

Your best bet it to ask for vault runs in recruiting chat, the vaults are actually located in the orokin Derelict, I think you can find them in all but defense missions, but since opening a vault cast a debuff and changes the enemies to corrupted, is common to go for exterminate, finish all enemies then open the vault.

Craft your derelict keys and organize who carries what frame and key, if you can´t find 3 tenno to accompany you, try and go anyway, so that you also farm mutagen samples and kavat dna.

The wiki says natural talent is found on rotation c of interception, from the Grustrag Three, the Law of Retribution and is transmutable. 

You can equip a single Dragon key per player, if you are running solo, you will have only a 1/4 chance of opening the vault but if you are running the mission anyway and don't mind the Dragon Key penalty of the key you equip, you can still do them. If looking for a squad, I would check Recruiting Chat about Derelict Vault Runs; you might get a hit! Otherwise, if a team is needed, try to build a loose connection of allies that can help each other with Vault Runs, Trials, and other multiplayer situations like events. You will find Corrupted Mod Vaults in random locations on non-Defense Derelict key missions for the most part. Just try to check room to room in an organized manner and you will find them, then you just need the Key Holder to interact with the vault door and grab the Corrupted mod within. Finish the mission as you would normally after that.

Natural Talent used to be random reward from interception missions but haven't seen it lately. You might have better luck beating up the Grustag 3 for a chance at the mod. There is also the Drift Exilus mods to consider, Speed Drift might be just the thing you need and can fit in an exilus slot freeing up the normal mod slots.