Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much is this paris rivenworth?

Mother_Pfill

Question

5 answers to this question

That one is fine. The damage number makes it look spectacular but it has a stat that doesn't matter for the weapon and one that hurts it. Reload speed does really show up on bows. I would also shoot for 100p or reroll for damage and something that will help the weapon

I think you'd be lucky to even get 100, you'd have to sit in chat all day and find the one person who's willing to buy it purely to reroll it.  Best bet it try a couple re-rolls yourself, if nothing better comes up - sell it for 50p and probably get an immediate sale and be happy you get that.  Sadly not every Riven produced is worth any platinum at all.  Anybody who uses the Paris will take one look at that and not be very impressed. You ideally want something that will crank up crit damage/chance - anything else will be overlooked as trash Riven.  

The only good thing about the mod is the damage and the fact that the negative stat isn't really that bad (reload is trivial on bows).  But punch-through is a wasted stat, since most bow users aren't shooting at or through walls - and the innate punch-through already goes through multiple enemies.  

Basically this comes out to being a 200% damage mod - why would anybody pay 100 for it when they can just buy Serration, ya know? 

So yeah I recommend some re-roll attempts or you may have a hard time finding a buyer.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue