Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crazy enough it might work: Archwing relic farming.

Rage_Inducer

Not a lot of people like Archwing, some even get sick while playing it. Outside of JV, levelling, quests and the occasional alert there is no reason for anyone that does enjoy it to play archwing so how about we remove the mod, credit and endo rewards from the higher level archwing missions and replace it all with relics?

Obviously this change can potentially flood the market with relics so it would be better to leave this to long missions such as interception.

We could have Lith relics drop on rotation A, meso on B, Neo and Axi on C with a 50% chance of the relic being from either era.

I think this would give archwing a better purpose besides looking really cool.

Looking forward to some feedback on this.

On a side note, maybe make Sortie 3 juggernauts always drop a relic as well even if its just a lith, the possibility of getting a relic while doing a sortie is a good enough reason to make some tenno face the instakill monster rather than ignore it.

Edited by Rage_Inducer

As long as they don't become exclusive to Archwing or result in a dropchance change for the normale modes I do not mind (but the dropchance in Archwing should not be higher then in normal modes, just the same dropchance). Wouldn't get me into archwing since I really really dislike that mode and hate every Quest that is forcing archwing on me but for people who already enjoy archwing it might be something.

In my opinion, DE just looks at ideas like this and thinks "will this be a (better) new Relic Farming cave for players".

If they think the answer is yes, then they just won't do it, if the answer is no, then they just added extra work to a part of the game that people still won't go into.

We can make Frames and guns to obliterate entire tiles at the time in normal maps, while Archwing - to many people it seems based on forums - has much heavier limitation on gear, power from Mods, AW abilities, is generally confusing to navigate, etc etc.

Basically, the level of work from just using Amber/Equinox on a map and hitting 4 to having to do "actual work" that can be negated by one player not pulling their weight on an AW map would not make players suddenly flock to AW, unless some other changes were introduced.